Chapter 34

"Good Morning mom, good morning dad," i said upon entering. I gave the a hug and a kiss on the cheek each.

"Hi sweetie. How are my grand babies today?" my dad asked.

"Good! Would you like to hold Spencer, it sounds like she's waking up?" I told him.

"I'd love that," he said. I walked over and grabbed her, and handed her to my dad.

"She defiantly looks like you," my dad said.

"Well thank you," I told him.

"Yeah, so how is the married life? Sorry I wasn't around to be there for it..." he said trailing off.

"It's fine dad, it's not your fault, you couldn't stop it," I told him.

"Yeah, but I coulda been more careful," he said.

"I don't wanna talk about this," I said looking down. Then Damon came in with Ian who was finally awake.

"May I hold him?" my mother asked.

"You may," Damon said and handed him to my mom.

"You guys have very cute children," my mom said.

"Thanks mom you don't know how much that means to me," I said tearing up. Then Emily ran in and climb into my lap and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then my dad gave Spencer back to Damon and sat down. Then he grabbed his pocket knife and drew a line down his wrist. I was a newbee vamp, I couldn't control myself.

"Da- da- da- dad, what are you doing?" I asked my mouth was watering and my eyes did the changing thing so I had to turn away.

"Does the blood bother you?" he asked me and stood up and came closer. Damon stood up and stood next to me.

"No I'm fine," I said but I felt like I was gonna explode.

"Okay then I'll go clean up," he said and looked at my mom. Then walked out.

"I think we should go its the twins nap time," I said to Damon and we packed up, got in the car and went home.

(Miranda's POV)

"You were right," Greyson told me, "she is a vampire, her husband is too."

"I know that, so what are we gonna do," I asked him.

"I have a plan, but it will be tough," he said. I grabbed him hand.

"Whatever it takes."