Chapter 26

I'm scared, already, nervous should I say. I don't know what to exspect. I've never been married before! Is it nice? I wonder where we are honey mooning we're waiting for a week before we go. We are parents now after all. I watched as Caroline started walking with Klaus. The butterflies that were in my stomach was driving me crazy. My hand were sweating. I wanted to run away, but I knew I couldn't do that to Damon. Then Bonnie and Stefan started down the aisle , it was almost my turn, I didn't know if I could do it. Then Katherine and Enzo started walking. I can't do this. I looked at Alaric and he gave me a smile and stuck out his arm. I swear I stopped breathing.

"You ready?" Alaric asked me as my music started playing.

"We'll, there's defiantly no turning back now," I said and took his arm and we started walking down the aisle. I started tearing up, but I wasn't gonna allow myself to cry, not until the vows at least. Alaric kissed me on the forehead before handing me off to Damon. The priest started his speech but I zoned off... Too consumed in my own thoughts.

"If anyone objects to this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace," he said and we waited a minute and looked around, and nothing. Thank god, I thought. Then I heard what was said next that scared me.

"Time for the vows, Elena, you may start," he said and took a step back. Katherine handed me a piece of paper that I had written my vows on, well my parents vows, but I had to make some changes to fit this situation. My heart started beating out of my chest and I couldn't control it and Damon could hear it but he just smiled. It took me a minute to get my lips to move, but when I finally did, I was scared, I just don't know why.

"I Elena, take you Damon, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward as long as we both shall live," I read then I looked up into his eyes, he was crying, than I realized so was I. I never knew how emotional this could be. But if I knew one thing is this: I will always love Damon Salvatore.

(Damon's POV)

Elena's vows were so beautiful, I hope mine are as emotional as hers, she is so beautiful, I can't believe it's finally time for us to get married.

"Damon, it's your turn for the vows," the pastor told me and I nodded my head. Okay, it's time.

"I Damon, take you, Elena to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish you and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort an encourage you, and stay with you for all Eternity," and as I finished I looked around and saw everyone teary eyed, and then I looked at Elena, and she was bawling her eyes out and I could help myself from crying too. She was too beautiful, even when she was crying, I truly did love her.

(Elena's POV)

"Now Damon," the preacher started, "do you take Elena to be your lawfully wedded wife, if so say I do."

"I do," he stated without breaking eyes contact with me.

"Elena, do you take Damon to be your lawfully wedded husband? If so say I do."

"I do," I said still tearing up.

"Then Damon, you may kiss the bride," he said and Damon grabbed me and put his hands around my waist and I put my arms around his neck, and it was a very, very passionate kiss, and I hated when it was over, but when it was Damon whispered something to me.

"I will love you forever," and my heart melted at those words, I hoped they were going to be forever true. I smiled and he carried me out, bridal style. We were finally together, by law. Maybe we could but a house! And we can be happy together in peace. I'm gonna talk to him about us getting a house, that would be nice, we could get just a medium sized house, once these babies are born, but we could start looking now right?

He carried me into the limo and carefully placed me inside and before we went to the reception, we wanted to drive around a little, and make out while were at it, but I had to change first. So I started to take off my dress and I looked at Damon to see him watching me.

"Mr. Damon Salvatore, are you watching me change?" I asked him and I was in bra and panties and I walked up to him and sat down on him.

"Is it a bad thing if I was?" he asked and gave me a kiss.

"I guess not Mr. Salvatore," I told him kissing him again.

"Mrs Salvatore? How did I ended with someone like you your so beautiful!" he told me.

"Oh be quiet! I'm pregnant and fat right now!" I said looking down at my ever growing stomach.

"Oh baby you're beautiful," he said giving me another kiss.

"Yeah, right," I said looking down then I got up and put my dress on. It was red and it was a decent length. It was perfect, then I wore flats because, to be honest, my feet hurt enough from being pregnant. Than we say down and laughed and just enjoyed each other's company, like we would be doing for the rest of our lives.

A.N. hey guys! What did you think of this chapter? The reception will be next! I really hope you liked this chapter! It took me awhile to write it! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my book! Please comment and vote! It gives me motivation to write! :)