Chapter 22

"Do you realize how much planning goes into a wedding?" I asked Damon, with my head in my hands.

"Ah anything I can help with?" Damon asked me and put his hands on my hips and started kissing my neck.

"I don't know, all I can think about is your hands on my body!" I told him.

"Mhmm, maybe you need a break," he said biting my ear.

"Damon," I said letting out a grown.

"Want to go upstairs?" he ask me as he kissed me on the lips.

"No I got to plan our wedding!"

"Let's do that tomorrow!" Damon called.

"Can't!" I told him.

"Oh please," he begged and gave me a puppy lip.

"Nope, sit! I have better plans!" I told him and he pulled up a chair and sat down next to me.

"Now, what's more fun than what I had planned," he said me and have me his Damon smirk. I kissed him.

"Absolutely nothing, but I need help wedding planning!" I said and gave him a huge smile.

"Oh goodness! Okay, what do you need help with."

"Well it's your wedding too! And I had a great idea!" I exclaimed and gave him a huge smile.

"Okay, well let's hear it," he said and gave me his smirk.

"Okay, well I was thinking that we could get married where your parents got married, and we could use my parents vows!" I exclaimed. It would be perfect!

"Whatever you want to do is fine with me," he said and gave me a kiss, "now I'm going to bed, I hope I'll see you there?" he said and gave me a smile and walked upstairs.

"But Damon what about flowers?"

"Elena," he said and gave his famous Damon smile shook his finger at me and started walking upstairs.

"Yeah, I'm coming," I told him and put my stuff away for the night.

**next morning**

I woke up to Brittany crying so I got up and grabbed her and it took fifteen minutes for me to feed her, her medicine. Then I feed her while I worked on wedding stuff. Then it came to the hard part, who would be my maid of honor? Who would be Damon's best man? Enzo or Stefan? Oh gosh, this is gonna be harder than it looks.

I laid Britt in her pack and play and say on the couch and cried.

"Elena?" Damon said as I walked down the stairs with Em.

"Damon," I cried out and he sat Em down in her pack and play and came and grabbed me.

"Elena, what's wrong?" he asked me as he just held me in his arms.

"Is so hard!" I yelled out.

"What's so hard, baby, talk to me."

"Everything! The wedding! The babies! This pregnancy! How are we gonna be able to handle five kids!" I cried out. I can't do this.

"Elena, we'll get through this the way we get through everything, together, as a family," he told me now looking me in the eyes. Then he put his hand on my tummy and kissed it.

"I made some reservations at the place your parents got married," told him wiping my tears.

"Good, I want roses," he said.

"What?" I asked him questioningly.

"For our wedding, I want roses," he told me then I remembered I asked him about flowers last night.

"Okay, that's a deal," I said and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I got my parents vows from my moms cousin, she had it recorded," I told Damon.

"Well I'm happy as long as I'm marrying you," he said giving me kisses.

Then the babies cried so we got up to tend to them.