Chapter 20

I started packing up Emily stuff grabbed her and was just about to walk out the door when I heard something.

"Damon?"

(Elena's POV)

Why am I here? Why is Damon leaving? How did I get here?

"Damon?" I called out seeing him at the door.

He turned around and looked at me, "El- El- Elena?" he asked his voice cracked and he look at me and he had tears in his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, it's me, come here," I told him tearing up myself.

"You're awake! You woke up!" He said and hugged me.

"Yes, I did, now can I hold my baby please?"

"Sure here," he said and handed me Emily.

"Hi baby girl! Mama missed you!" I told her then she smiled, "oh my god!"

"She's smiling."

"Yes has she done that yet?"

"No she must really love her momma."

"Well I love my baby!" Then Damon kissed me. I missed his kisses.

"When you fell I just about died and when I found out you were in a coma, I didn't know if I could live with it. I just missed you so much. I love you Elena! Can we get married soon?"

"Yes! Wanna get married when I get out of this hospital?"

"I would love to," he said then kissed me again.

"Okay, good, where's Brittany?"

"With Stefan," oh god Stefan, what are me and him now? Nothing I love Damon. Damon's the one for me! He's the father of my children.

"Do you still love me?" I asked him.

"That's such a silly question of corse I do!"

"Okay good! I felt so hopeless and lost while I was in the coma, I could hear everything you said, Damon, and I just wanted to hold you and my babies, but I couldn't! I was trying my very hardest to wake up for you, for our family," I sai and my voice cracked and he could tell I was tearing up.

"Elena, baby, shh, it's okay, you're awake now, and I know, you were trying hard baby, our family loves you."

"Well I love my family." I said wrapped up in his arms.

"I'm so glad you're awake."

"Me too," i told him.

A.N. OMG so she woke up! :D Hehe vote, and comment! It adds four seconds to your life! And comment some good names for the babies! :)