Chapter 28

(Elena's POV)

I walked back in there and pretending like nothing happened. Then when we were leaving Damon turned to me.

"Elena, are you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, fine, why?" I asked.

"You seem like something's wrong," he said.

"Nope, not a thing," I said and laid down on his lap and took a nap.

**

When I woke up the sun was up and I was in a strange bed.

"Damon?" I called out. No answer. So I got up and took a shower. I got out and looked at my baby bump, I was excited just to have this baby. Then I put on some clothes that were laid out for me and walked out. I looked around, but I still didn't see Damon.

"Damon," I called out becoming frightened.

"Good morning baby," Damon said as he walked through the door.

"Where were you! I was so scared," I yelled at him.

"I went to get breakfast," he said holding up the mcdonalds and Starbucks.

"Oh I love you," I said and gave him a kiss then stole my food. I ate it all. It was so good.

"So what time are we going back to the girls?" I asked him.

"We're not. We are having our honeymoon early," he said.

"But how-" I started but he cut me off.

"I worked it out," he said and kissed me.

A.N. Hey guys, sorry please don't hate me for the short chapter. I did this one short because the next one will be so amazing and long. I promise the next chapter will blow your minds. The only reason I updated today was because I promised I would. Thank you all for reading! :D