Chapter One (1):

Hi, I hope everyone will not mistaken about the names of my characters.
I will use 'Eunbi' instead of 'Eunha' since SinB is not included in this story, 미안! and I will use Yuju's real name 'Yuna'. For V, I will use 'Taehyung' instead of his stage name.
Thank you for understanding! 😊
Love lots, enjoy! 😚

**********

One fine beautiful morning. There are three best friends who lived with each other's company, they decided to live together since their freshmen year in college. So, it's been 3 years since they're living in their condo unit/apartment.

Yerin -- the oldest one, the protector.

"YAH!!! IREONAAAA~~~" she shouted at her two girl friends who's still sleeping peacefully.

"AIGOO!" then Yerin slapped Yuna's butt. "YAH!"

"SHUT UP, UNNIE!" Eunbi sat on the bed still in her morning hair.

"Wake up now." Yerin said.

"Aish!" Eunbi messed her already messy hair as she went out of the room.

Yerin chuckled.

Yerin -- the oldest but the childish. She act like a little kid when they are in their apartment, but matured when they are in school. In short, she has a double side personality, matured and immatured. But for her friends, she can protect them from others who tried to bully them especially her Yuna. She can bully her two girl friends, but no one can dare to do that to them because she really protecting them.

(Well, we'll see if really no one can bully them ㅋㅋㅋ)

Eunbi -- the second oldest, the second youngest, the second honor student.

"YUNA, IREONAAA~~"

From the kitchen, Eunbi can heard the loud voice of their older sister.

"aish!!! YAH! UNNIE, STOP WAKING YUNA UP. TODAY IS SATURDAY." Eunbi shouts from the kitchen.

She's the cook of her girl friends. But sometimes Yuna is in-charge in the kicthen, but mostly her. She did breakfast for them, since like her said, today is saturday. That means, they don't have classes, and also today is their rest day in their school works.

"YUNAAAA~~~"

Eunbi can still heard Yerin shouting, she rolled her eyes as she shook her head. She continue to cooked their food; she was preparing egg rolls, sausage, bacon, sweet potato her Yuna's favorite.

"Aish! That girl is really like a pig, a hard sleeper." Yerin exclaim as she went to the kitchen and sat on the kitchen counter, watching the short girl who wears eyeglasses while cooking.

"Because today is saturday. You can't really beat Yuna when it comes to sleep, especially when it was weekend." Eunbi explained.

Eunbi -- the most understanding. She really knows her girl friends so well, especially when they have problems. Aside from Yuna, she is the second matured in their friendship, the 'second' girl. Sometimes they thought that she is a high school student because of her height but didn't they know that she can beat them by having an average grade of 93.59. So, mess with others but not this short girl, because height can't change anything from her.