Chapter Twenty-One (21):

Since this early morning, Yuna and Jungkook still not talk to each other. They sharing glances but it was just a seconds, until right now, it was their breaktime he didn't shown up to them.

"Are you really sure, that you and Jungkook are okay?" Yerin asked.

"They didn't talk to each other." Eunbi said.

"Don't mind us." Yuna said.

"Is it because of that 'oppa' thing?" Yerin asked.

"I don't know. I ask him, but he didn't answer me." Yuna said. "Just let him."

"Yah! Maybe she was jealous." Eunbi said.

"Jealous? We're not even a real couple." Yuna said lowering her voice.

"Maybe he has a feelings towards you, or something." Yerin said.

"It was unbelievable if he has a feelings for me." Yuna said.

"Yah! Nothing is impossible, everything is possible." Eunbi said.

"I don't believe in that. Instead, I believe in telling straight to you." Yuna said.

"Yuna-ah! You should lower your pride and tried to talk to him again." Yerin said.

"He has the problem, so he should lower his pride and say sorry to me." Yuna said sarcastically.

"Unnie, I think we should let them to fix their own problem." Eunbi said.

"Yeah, right."

"By the way, don't forget to say my greetings to uncle." Yuna said.

"Are you really sure that you don't want to come?" Eunbi asked.

"I have a duty in the library, so I can't come." Yuna said.

"We can wait for you." Yerin said.

"I am okay. Just go without me." Yuna insist.

"We are so worried about you. We are not here to accompany you." Eunbi said.

"I am old enough to take care of myself." Yuna answer.

Eunbi and Yerin looked at her with a worried face.

"Fine, just call me everytime you want." Yuna said.

"Call is not enough." Yerin pouted.

"Then, we should videocall each other." Yuna said.

"Yuna~~"

"I said that I am fine." Yuna said. "Besides, you will come back tomorrow."

"Okay, I think we really can't change your mind." Yerin said. "But promise to us that you will call or we will call you everytime."

"Okay!" she answer.

2:00pm when Yuna and Eunbi's class dismiss. Jungkook immediately went outside the classroom while Yuna still fixing her things. Their classmates keeps looking at her since today is very different day for the couple, everytime after class, Jungkook always approach Yuna and they went outside of the classroom together. But today, Jungkook left without saying anything. Not only the gang of Tzuyu who were happy to see that scene, but also Lisa. She was really happy to see that Jungkook didn't talk to Yuna.

"Are you done?" Eunbi asked.

"Yeah!" Yuna said as she close her bag. "Let's go!"