Chapter Thirty-Five (35):

One year and five months ago. Jimin, Taehyung, and Yerin already graduated in college; they are now working in different company, Taehyung is in his family's business while Jimin focus in his career as a businessman, and Yerin? She is now a HR Manager in one of the big company in Seoul.

While Eunbi, Jungkook, and Yuna are still studying. They are now fouth year college students, two and a half months to go, they will finally graduated.

"4pm sharp, I want you to be here." Eunbi said through the phone call.

"4pm Park Jimin, if you are late, then go to your family's house alone." then she ended the phone call.

Yuna and Jungkook laughed.

"Gosh! I can't believe that guy. I know his work is important, but this family meeting is also important." Eunbi said.

"Yah! Eunbi, don't pressure your boyfriend. He was busy right now, but he still manage to fetch you." Yuna said.

"He was always like that." Eunbi said. "Since his first day of work, we only meet each other for atleast once or twice in a week."

"Hyung is really busy. Why don't you try to visit him." Jungkook said.

"I don't want, if I see her staff, maybe I will slap that girl." Eunbi angrily said.

"AHAHAHA!! Jealousy strike." Yuna teased.

"I don't want to, but I really can't help myself to feel jealous. Especially, when his staff wear short mini skirt." Eunbi said.

"I can feel you." Yuna said. "That's why, if you…" pointed at Jungkook. "Work with that kind of girl, then I will break up with you."

"Tsk. Don't worry, it will never happen." Jungkook peck on her cheek.

Suddenly, Eunbi's phone rang. It was her boyfriend, Jimin. She excuse herself from the couple as she answered the phone call.

"I really miss Yerin unnie." Yuna said leaning on her boyfriend's shoulder.

A year ago when everything's change, the three girls still living in the appartment but they rarely see each other since Yerin was so busy in her work. She go home late and go to work early, so they could only bond with her during Yerin's day-off.

And in a year pass, when Taehyung and Yerin started dating, so does Eunbi and Jimin. The two boys can't hang-out without their girlfriends, Yerin and Eunbi were really strict when it comes to their boyfriends, since many girls keeps on approaching them. Yuna is really happy for her bestfriends after they dating news broke, because finally they are now with someone that will taking care of them.

"We will visit her." Jungkook said.

"When?" Yuna asked.

"Hm? Later? After class."

"Really? Wow, thank you!" Yuna hugged him.

"Come on, stop that skinship. Let's go to class." Eunbi suddenly pop out.

"Let's go!" Jungkook hold Yuna's hand.

°

"I will go first, Jimin is already here." Eunbi bid her goodbye to the couple.

"Okay! Take care in your trip." Yuna said.

"Thank you! Oh, by the way, Yuna I will not go home--"

"I know, Jimin oppa already told me. Besides, busan is really a long trip drive." Yuna said.

"Thank you so much!" Eunbi hugged her.