Chapter Twelve (12):

"Hyung what am I going to do?" Jungkook asked. He was insane right now.

"Can we talk that later? We have class for now." Taehyung said.

"Wow! Since when you become serious in studies?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah! We will go ahead, see you later." Jimin pulled Taehyung and they both ran away from their maknae.

"Aish! This hyungs. I never thought that they become this serious in this study." Jungkook shook his head.

Jungkook don't know where and what to do, since they have a long vacant today. He really want to relax his mind, because for sure, he will face so many problem.

"Ow, sorry!"

"Sorry!" Jungkook bowed.

"Jungkook-ssi!"

Jungkook looked infront him, and she saw his classmate, Eunbi.

"Hey!" he greeted.

"Wow! It's a miracle that you didn't call me nerd." Eunbi said.

Jungkook give her a small smile. "Actually, Yuna is the one that I'd call nerd. She's the type of girl that I really want to tease."

"You're saying that you are falling for my friend!?" Eunbi squint her eyes.

Jungkook shook his hands. "No. She's not my type."

"Good! Atleast now I know that you can't be close with Yuna. Or else, you will die." Eunbi threaten.

"Okay! I will go now." Jungkook bowed again for the last time and left Eunbi.

"Oh! It was really a miracle. He didn't tease me, he did talk to me, and he did bowed on me? Gosh! It was really a MIRACLE." Eunbi said. It was the first time Jungkook did that, he never talk politely on them because he keep saying that he doesn't like to talk to the nerds of the school. But today is really different. MIRACLE HAPPEN!

Eunbi shook her head and continue her track on the science lab. She need to help their teacher to do something in their, you know she's one of the genius.

"Yah, Yah, Yah! You short girl."

Eunbi looked behind, her mood suddenly change. "Short girl?" She frown.

"Yeah, short girl."

"You also. Short boy." she rebutted.

"Aish! This girl."

Eunbi walk again not minding the guy who just called her.

"Yah, wait!" he held her wrist.

"What do you want?" Eunbi asked.

"Did you see Jungkook?"

"Do you think I am the lost and found center?" Eunbi asked annoyed.

"I am just talking to you calmly." he said.

"Ow! Mianhae Park Jimin sunbae." she showed him a apologetic face. "But, I am too busy to talk to you calmly." she answered coldly.

"Aish!"

Eunbi sigh. "He just went to that way." she pointed on the hallway where Jungkook go.

Jimin smiled. "Thank you!" he immediately ran away.

"Wow! Another miracle." Eunbi said. She continue to walk again.