Chapter Ten (10):

"404!"

"405!"

"406!"

"Aish! Why I am doing this?"

"409! Found you!" Taehyung exclaim.

"No, please no.…"

Taehyung can hear someone shouting for a help. He listen carefully, finding where that voice came from.

"No, please!" he can hear a girl crying out loud.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!"

"YERIN?"

Taehyung eavesdrop on the room 409. He can hear a girl crying.

"Come on. Just this one." he can hear a guy said while he hears a girl crying.

"No, please!"

"Yerin!?" he knocked on the door.

"Hel--"

Suddenly, Taehyung didn't hear any sounds. He could feel that something bad happened inside this room 409. He tried his best to unlock the door, but he can't since he don't have a key and also it was lock inside the room.

"Yerin-ah!" Taehyung knocked again.

Inside the room. Yerin can't do anything, the guy that she meet earlier is now trying to rape her. Jason covering Yerin's mouth as they heard a knocks on the door. She can't help herself but to cry, he was too strong that's why she can't let go from him.

'Please, help me.' Yerin thought.

"Shit! I can't open it." Taehyung kicked the door.

He fish out his phone and dialed Jimin's number. "Pick up, palli!"

"Yow, bro."

"Jimin, help me." Taehyung said.

"Why? What happen?" Jimin started to panic.

"Not me, but Yerin-ssi." he answered.

"What? Why, what happen?"

"I think someone tried to do something bad to her." Taehyung said.

"Where are you?" Jimin asked.

"I am at Royal Motel."

Hearing that word, Jimin started to freak out. "Motel?"

"Yeah! I think that guy, push Yerin to come in here." Taehyung said.

"Who's that guy?" Jimin asked.

Jimin can't believe what he hears. Motel? A guy? He really can't believe that Taehyung is now in motel. They only decided to confirmed that Yerin really skip their class, but they didn't think that Taehyung will end up in the motel.

"I will tell you later." Taehyung said.

"Okay! By the way, how can I help you?" Jimin asked.

"Ani! Nevermind." Taehyung said. "But, just always answer my call. Okay?"

"I will." Jimin answered.

Taehyung hang the phone and put it back inside his pants pocket. He knocked again on the door but he can't hear a noise again.

"Yerin open this." Taehyung said.

Jason still covering Yerin's mouth. "Shh! Just stay here, or I will kill you." he threaten.

Yerin could heard that Taehyung keep calling her name. Suddenly, Yerin remember her girl friends. She thought that maybe they are now worried about her, she need to be strong so she can get out from this hell place.