Chapter Twenty-Six (26):

"Yuna, please give it to your classmates." Mr. Yoo give Yuna all the exam paper. It was already check by Mr. Yoo.

Yuna saw the score of the first paper that she distribute is only 17, the next one is 18 and so on. After giving the papers to her classmates, she notice that she still didn't give the exam paper of Jungkook.

"57?" She mumbles.

Then she saw the paper of Jungkook. She looked at him with a disbelief look, as he notice her facial expression, Jungkook look down.

"Better luck next time." Yuna whispers at him as she gave the folded exam paper on him.

Jungkook sigh and force to smile. "Still talk to me okay?"

Yuna smile bitterly. She nodded.

"Thank you!" he said.

Yuna placed herself in her desk beside her bestfriend Eunbi.

"What's your score?" Eunbi asked.

"57." Yuna proudly said.

"I thought you gonna perfect the exam." Eunbi said.

Yuna smiled. "It was okay to have a mistake. There's no perfect in this world."

"Aigoo! Too deep."

Yuna laughed.

"YEEESSSSS!!!"

Yuna and Eunbi was so shocked when someone shouted. Yuna smiled as she saw the most happiest guy in the world.

"I did it." he shouted.

"Okay! I know Mr. Jeon, so take a sit first." Mr. Yoo said.

"Sorry, sir." Jungkook fixed himself at his sit. As he feel embarass since all the eyes inside the classroom were in his. He give them a peace sign.

"Are you okay Jungkook?" Lisa asked. She was patting his shoulder.

Jungkook smiled. "Yes!"

"This is the first time again when I saw your wide smile." Lisa said.

"I think this day is really a happiest day for me."  He said.

"That's great for you. Always smile." she patted her shoulder again.

"Thank you!" he give her his bunny smile. The smile that can melt her heart and also the smile that she misses after so many years.

Lisa still looking at Jungkook, she notice him that he was talking to someone since he was looking at the back while their teacher is talking infront. Lisa followed his gaze to see who is he talking with, them she saw Yuna let out tongue on him like she was teasing him.

"Tss." Jungkook chuckle.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked him again.

"Yeah!"

"Because of Yuna?"

Jungkook looked at her. "Because she's my inspiration."

That word is like a knife for Lisa. It was like someone stab her in her heart for so many times until her heart chopped into pieces.

"That's great." she force to smile.

She thought that today is very different, she thought that everything is alright since Jungkook finally talk to him, he even give her his signature smile. But, she wasn't right, because everything for her is not right. Jungkook wasn't hers anymore, he was owned by the girl who's not perfect for him, as she thought of what Yuna is.