Chapter Thirty-Two (32):

"So, here was the plan."

The four meet up at early in the morning. The sun wasn't rise yet but they are already in their school, lucky they are that the guard let them to walk in since it was still early before the gate open for the student.

Yerin, Taehyung, Eunbi, and Jimin were on the rooftop talking about what plan they will do for Yuna and Jungkook.

"Are you sure that they will not notice that?" Yerin asked.

"If you are so well, then no one will notice that." Jimin answer.

"How can I act when I don't have any feelings to this guy." Yerin pointed at the half sleeping Taehyung.

"Yah! Unnie, you are one the president of this stupid plan. So, just to that." Eunbi said.

"I am, but I didn't think about pretending that I am so in love with this guy." Yerin said.

"Hey! Everyone wants me, so just be thankful that I am going to be with you even just for a day." Taehyung pointed about.

Yerin rolled her eyes. "Still, I don't want."

"Then we should stop this. We should let Yuna and Jungkook--"

"No." Yerin cut her words.

"Then act." Eunbi said.

"I have an idea." Yerin said.

Yerin put her right on her chin and stamp her feet on the ground thinking deeply of a good and beautiful plan.

"Come here." Taehyung called her.

"Why?"

"Just come here." Taehyung command.

Yerin slowly walk towards him. When she was already infront of him, he whisper something in her making the girl's lips curve into a smile.

"What are you doing here?" Yuna asked as a car stops infront of her.

"I am fetching you."

"No need Jungkook-ah!" she said.

"We have an agreement right?"

--flashback--

"Studies, home, eat, rest…" he paused.

.
.
.

"…missing Yuna." he continue.

"AHA-HA-HA!" Yuna laughed awkwardly.

Jungkook still looking at her, his gaze can't left her beautiful eyes, pointed nose, and kissable lips while Yuna, she doesn't know what to do. Everytime he was like this to her, her heart suddenly skip a beat.

"Ah! That's great. Always keep studying, then don't forget to eat and rest so you will gain more energy and you can study properly." Yuna said breaking the ice.

"Yeah! I will always doing that since 3 weeks ago. I studied, eat, rest…" he paused again. This time he hold both of her hands making the young girl looked at him. "…and always thinking about you."

*hiccups*

Jungkook laughed at her.

*hiccups*