Chapter Six (6):

Jungkook didn't attend their first subject, so does his friends Taehyung and Jimin, yeah! Jimin also arrive in school but instead in their classroom, he head straight to the clinic where his friends are.

"What happen to you huh?" Jimin asked as he sat down on the edge of his bed.

"That Choi Yuna girl kick me on my private area." Jungkook angrily explained.

Jimin chuckle silently. "I never thought that this cassanova in this campus, being kicked by the girl. Take note, a nerd. HAHAHA!!!"

"Yeah! Funny hyung, funny." Jungkook said.

"Yah! What happen to you Kim Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

Since they arrived in the clinic, Taehyung's actions suddenly change. It was like he was thinking about something, he keeps bitting his thumb while deeply thinking. He also walking back and forth infront of his friends.

"Yah! Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook also asked.

"Did you remember Yerin, Yuna, and Eunbi?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other.

"Of course, Yerin is our classmate. While Yuna and Eunbi are Jungkook's classmates." Jimin answered.

"No. Not that." Taehyung said.

"What not that? Yah! Hyung, we can't understand you." Jungkook said.

"I feel like… like…"

"Like what?" Jimin curious asked.

"I think… think…"

"Think what?" Jungkook asked.

"Aish! I don't know. I can't remember." Taehyung said.

"This guy. Come on, we should attend in our second subject." Jimin said.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at him weirdly.

"Why?" Jimin innocently asked.

"Are you really the Park Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"HAHAHA!! Jimin who doesn't want to go to school, wants to attend his second subject." Taehyung teased.

"Pfft. Because it was boring here in clinic." Jimin said.

"Are you okay now, Kookie?" Taehyung asked.

"Much better." Jungkook answered.

"Let's go now." Jimin said.

'Just wait for me Choi Yuna, I will never let what you did to me.' Jungkook thought.

Eunbi went outside the classroom since their teacher asking some help from her. You know, she is also a genius girl in their univerity, so even their teacher also relaying on her. While Yuna left inside the classroom, she plugged in her earphone listening to her playlist while reading her book. They are still waiting for their teacher to come.

"YAH!"

Suddenly, someone throw an empty can on Yuna. Yuna lowered her book from her face to see the person who just throw the can on her.

"Wow! You're really brave huh."

There, she saw the three girls infront of her. On her left side view, she saw Dahyun sitting on their classmate's table and on her right side view, she saw Sana also sitting at the table of their classmate, while this Tzuyu girl leaning on her table.