Chapter Three (3):

"Oh! Bro. How are you?"

"I am the one who should ask that to you, Hoshi hyung"

"I am fine JK." Hoshi said.

"I am really glad that you are calling me JK, instead of Jungkook." he said.

"Wazzup, birthday boy!"

"Jimin hyung, where have you been?" Hoshi asked.

"Somewhere around. This club is really beautiful." Jimin said.

"Yeah! I like the location of this club. Refreshing and relaxing." Jungkook said.

They keep partying around, they dance with the random girls and drunk some alcohol. Before this weekend ends, they need to relax their mind and soul before the monday comes, means start of school. Hoshi really had a great birthday party since all his friends come.

"Yow, Hoshi! Where's the three beautiful ladies?" Taehyung asked. He sat beside Jungkook.

Hoshi and his friends were on the second floor, after they dance downstairs, they are now resting.

"Ah! They already left. Yerin told me that Yuna wants to go home early." Hoshi said.

"Aish! What a kill joy, I don't like that kind of girl." Taehyung said.

"She didn't like you either." Seokmin also joined in the conversation.

"Where's JK?" Joshua asked.

"There." Vernon pointed downstairs.

The boys laughed when they saw a girl slapped Jungkook on his face and left him while she is crying. Jungkook stretch his face and went to the bar section to get some beer as he walked upstairs where his friends are.

"Whoa~ beer for the broken-hearted man." Jimin teased.

"I'm not broken. She's broken." Jungkook smirked and sip on his beer.

"How many days?" Mingyu asked.

"Not days, but an hour." Jungkook answer.

"Whoaaa~~~ this boy is really something." Taehyung said.

"Don't act like you didn't do such things." Jungkook said.

"Pfft. I did, but not like having a relationship in an hour." Taehyung laughed.

The boys keep partying until 1am. Mingyu, Taehyung, Joshua, and Vernon were all wasted, they drunk so much alcohol.

"I hate this kind of party when this guy is wasted." Jimin said.

Hoshi laughed. "Lucky you are hyung since Taehyung hyung is the only one wasted. See in us, there's three guys were wasted." he pointed at the sleeping princes'

"Ahahaha! Just take care of them okay? We will go now, Jungkook is already waiting for us in the car." Jimin said.

"Okay! Thanks hyung. See you again." Hoshi bid his goodbye.

Jimin also bid his goodbye to the other boys, as he carried Taehyung on the car.

"Here you go!" Jimin said, putting the wasted guy on the back passenger seat.

"Let's go!" Jimin said as he closed the door of the car.

°

"Yah! Who own this?" Yerin asked pointing at the jacket who hang behind the door of their room.