Chapter Fourteen (14):

"What? Am I DATING A NERD?" Jungkook freak out.

"That's the only way to refuse your ex." Taehyung said.

"No, I don't want. It was embarrasing to date a nerd." Jungkook answer.

"Just imagine that she's not wearing her specs." Jimin gives him a scenario. "Look, she's pretty, right?"

Jungkook tried to imagine. "I can't… she's still a nerd."

"Yah! If you didn't do that, then we should ask a help from Tzuyu. In the end, she will act as your girlfriend." Taehyung said.

"It was totally a big NO. I don't want that flirt to act as my girlfriend." Jungkook said.

"Okay! Then choose, the flirt or the nerd?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook sigh. Seeing him like that makes the two boys quietly laughed at his reaction. Jungkook is a grown up man now, but still he has a kid attitude.

"Is there any choice?" Jungkook asked.

"There is." Taehyung said.

Jimin looked at him shocked while Jungkook looked at him with a bright face.

"What is it?" Jimin asked confused.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked curious.

Taehyung smirked. "We will have an audition for your fake girlfriend."

"AHAHAHA!!!" Jimin laughed.

"WHAT?" Jungkook shriek. "I don't want my fangirls to be my girlfriend."

"Ahahaha, another choices." Jimin teased.

"Choose one maknae!" Taehyung said.

"What? I don't want."

"Please, Eunbi. Pretty please!" Yerin begged.

"What is happening to you unnie, huh?" Eunbi asked. "Is it because of the incident that happen to you last last night?"

"How did you--"

"So, it was really true." Eunbi crossed her arms.

"Taehyung told you?" Yerin asked.

"So, Taehyung sunbae also know about that incident, while us were clueless." Eunbi raised her brow.

"Taehyung help me that night." Yerin said. "I don't want to tell it to the both of you because I am so ashamed."

"Unnie, we are bestfriends. We are here for you no matter what happen." Eunbi said.

"I know that. But I've cause so many troubles in you." Yerin lowered her head.

"Aish! Okay, fine!"

"Are you accepting to be his girlfriend?" Yerin asked.

"Fake girlfriend." Eunbi correcting her.

"Fine, fake girlfriend. So, are you in?"

"Why are you pushing me to be his fake girlfriend? I don't like that Jungkook guy." Eunbi said frowning.

"Just act, you don't need to fall for him." Yerin said.

"But, I hate him. So, how can I act when I don't like him." Eunbi said.

"Please! Just please, do it for me." Yerin begged again.

"What is happening to you unnie? Why are you so desperate?" Eunbi asked.