Chapter Four (4):

"neoreul mannaneun Sunday, gidaryeowatdeon Sunday (How we do, how we do, how we do, uh yeah) sigana jogeumman ppalli dallyeojwo"

"Jungkook-ah! Palli, ireona!!!" Mrs. Kim wake the bachelor up.

The handsome bachelor immediately opened his eyes as he also stretch his body. Mrs. Kim looked at him weirdly, she can't believe that she can wake him up immediately since she spoke in a light tone.

Mrs. Kim shook her head and head downstairs to the kitchen to prepared their breakfast.

Today is Sunday, that means she and Jungkook needs to go to the market to buy groceries for their stock. Lucky she is because Jungkook agreed that every sunday, he will accompany her in the market. Jungkook really loves Mrs. Kim, he treat her like his own family, he grown up with her and also everything about him knows by Mrs. Kim.

"Good morninggg~~" Jungkook happily greeted. He have so many energy today.

"Good morning!" Mrs. Kim also greeted. She was really confused at this guy, but she didn't utter a single word. She put the food on the table and Jungkook start eating.

"Sooo, deliciousss~~" he complimented.

"Tell me. What happen yesterday?" Mrs. Kim asked. She can't really think why this guy suddenly become so hyper and bubbly today since he really hate sunday.

Jungkook keeps telling to himself that sunday is the most tiring and most hated day. Since tomorrow they have a class again, means, another stressful days will come. Weekend fly so fast.

"Nothing happened. Oh! Besides of, yesterday is Hoshi hyung's birthday." Jungkook said.

"Really?"

"Uhm!" Jungkook nodded.

"Are you sure?"

With his mouthful, Jungkook looked at Mrs. Kim.

"Are you telling me the truth?"

"What do you mean, ahjumma?" he innocently asked.

"All the truth.. what happen to that party huh?" she crossed her arms on her chest and looked straight to him.

In this action, he can't hide the feeling that he was so scared at his nanny. Being known for more than 17 years, Mrs. Kim knows if Jungkook didn't tell her the truth, especially if he and his friends do something wrong.

Jungkook let out a sigh of giving up. "Taehyung hyung wasted."

Mrs. Kim wants to chuckle but she tried her best to act what she did just by now, since she knows that this guy will tell her everything.

"Lucky you are not."

Jungkook nodded. "Because, I am scared of you."

Mrs. Kim laughed.

°

"Palliii~~~"

As always, in the girls' apartment will never been quiet.. opps, there's a time when they are in school, but every weekend? Don't expect that their apartment will be quiet as library.

"Unnie, please! Will you stop shouting?" Eunbi pleaded at the older one who keeps shouting on them.

"Why should I, when the two of you were so slow like a turtle." Yerin scolded.