Chapter Eight (8):

Yerin is already in her classroom, she didn't mind her classmates who keep talking about her and her friends because of what happen earlier. She just focus her mind in her phone, since their teacher wasn't in the room, she sat in her table while busy messaging someone. Lately, Yerin decided to join in a clan, a group of people who have a group chat. Being a curious cat, she joined thinking that 'there's nothing wrong if she join', but her friends didn't know what she was doing. Because if they find out, then they will stop her, and for worst, she will be scolded by her dongsaengs.

"We should meet, then!" a message written in Yerin's inbox.

The girl can't help herself but to blushed and smile like a crazy, making her classmates to looked at her weirdly.

"Ah! Me-meet? Gosh! I-I don't know." Yerin reply with a giggle.

She was so happy, knowing that she was texting a boy. A boy that she doesn't know, she just only know him through a message, nothing more, nothing less.

"You don't want to meet me?" the boy also reply, making the girl blushed even more.

Suddenly, Taehyung and Jimin went inside their classroom. Their classmates stops for awhile as they entered, they sat on their respective seats. Taehyung's gaze landed on Yerin, they didn't sat side by side, and they sat slightly far from each other. But because of their teacher wasn't in the classroom, their classmates where busy doing their things and the other went outside to buy their snacks. So, Taehyung could clearly see Yerin who is totally blushing while typing in her phone.

"What a crazy girl." he mumbled. He shook his head and played games in his phone.

"Where do you want us to meet?" Yerin replied on the message.

"I want in something romantic. A place that you and I will never forget in our first meeting." the boy also replied. "In namsan tower, since it was really a romantic place. And I think, we really fit in that place because we really suit together." he added in his messages.

Yerin squiled out loud, getting the attention of her classmates, even Jimin and Taehyung who were busy in their phones, looked at her.

"Hehe! Sorry. You can continue now." Yerin said cutely. She fix her looks, and get her phone again to reply the message. "Sure. When?"

"If you want, tonight. Are you free?" the guy said in a message.

"Okay! After my class." Yerin replied.

"See you later, then"

"Okay! ^-^" Yerin blink so many times. She can't believe that finally, a prince charming come in her life. She can't wait for tonight's date.

Curious? Yerin joining a group chat with a name 'Find Your Forever'; being a desperate, but Yerin's reason is 'only curious', she tried to joined. Now, it is happening in her, she will meet his forever love.

'I hope he's the one.' Yerin thought. She was daydreaming in her table not minding the eyes that glued in her.

"Are you really okay?" Worried Eunbi asked the stubborn Yuna.

Yuna insist to go to their classroom than in clinic, she can't endure to stay in the clinic since she doesn't like the smell of some medical facilities.

"How many times should I tell you that I am okay now." Yuna said rolling her eyes.

"Even though you say it for 10,000 times, I am still not believe in you." Eunbi said. "Look at you, you look like a sausage with so many ketchup in it." She added.

"Haha! But still, a beautiful sausage." Yuna joked.

Eunbi laughed. "Deh! Still a goddess." she slowly treaten her bruises.

In her side sight, Yuna can see that someone is looking at them. She was really sure that it was Jungkook who taking a glance at them.

'Why is that guy looking at us? Does he likes my Eunbi?' Yuna thought raising her brow.

"AW!!!" she whined.

"Sorry, sorry! I am really sorry!" Eunbi apologize after accidentally press Yuna's bruise.

"I can do it by myself." Yuna get the cotton in her hand and started to treat her bruises.

Skip… it was their last subject, time says it was 4:45pm. Yerin's last subject will end in 7:00pm, her date is tonight, she also needs to prepared for that meet up.

Yerin sighed as she was thinking of an idea how to skip in her last boring subject.

"Taehyung-ah!" Jimin whisper calling Taehyung's name.

"Why?" Taehyung also whisper.

"Look." Jimin pointed near their classroom's door.

Taehyung looked at where his friend pointing at, then he saw a girl throwing her things outside the classroom, it was none other than Yerin. She throw her bag and books outside the classroom, he can see that she was nervous. Then suddenly…

"Mr. Ahn, my stomach is hurt. Can I excuse myself? I need to go to the clinic." Yerin said holding her stomach.

"What happen to you?" Mr. Ahn asked.

"I don't... I don't know." Yerin said. "AAAAHHH!" she screams in pain.

"O-Okay! You can go now." Mr. Ahn said. The older teacher can't do anything, he feel pity towards his students.

Our teacher(s) are our second parents. When we are in school, they are the one who took care of us, that's why if we feel pain, they also worried for us. Because they treat us like their own children.

"T-thank… thank you sir." Yerin said. She slowly stood up in her sit, and slowly walk outside the classroom.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." Taehyung shook his head. Seeing the girl get her things immediately and ran faster making Taehyung to let out a smirked.

"Great idea, is it?" Jimin asked, he chuckle.

"A desperate woman." Taehyung said.

"Follow her, I will bring your things in your locker." Jimin said.

"What? Why should I?" Taehyung asked.

"Just know where did that girl go." Jimin said. "If she skip class for nothing, then we will tell it to Mr. Ahn and to our guidance councilor." he smirked.

Taehyung also smirked at his friend's bright idea. They are really partners in this kind of case.

"Okay bro, I will go now." Taehyung said.

"Just tell me immediately, okay?" Jimin give a light pat on his friend's back.

"Mr. Ahn!" Taehyung raised his hand.

"Yes, Mr. Kim?" their teacher said.

"Ah! I want to excuse myself, since my mom texted me that there's an emergency." Taehyung reasoned out.

"Are you telling me the truth?" Mr. Ahn asked.

"Deh! Do you want me to show my mom's message?"

"No need. It was your family matters. Okay, you may go now, just take care." Mr. Ahn said.

Taehyung smiled as Jimin gives him a thumbs up.

"I will call you." Taehyung signaling Jimin then he went outside their classroom.

"Where is that girl?"

***********************
Hi, Hello! TaeRin Chaptie 😊
Thank you for supporting, Love lots! 💞😘
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, Everyone! 💛💙❤💜💚
Sorry for wrong grammar and typos.