Chapter Thirty (30):

"Are you sure you want to go to school today?"

"Don't worry about me unnie, I am fine." Yuna said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yah, Eunbi. Even you?"

"We are so worried about you. What is you saw them--"

"I. Am. Fine."

"Okay! Let's go now." Eunbi said.

Brand new day, brand new look, and brand new environment for Yuna. She wasn't wearing her specs now, she getting to used to wear contact lenses. And today, she also decided that she will distancing herself to Jungkook. She would like to be friends with him, but they say that 'you can't be friends with your ex'.

"We're hear."

"Unnie, you are too obvious." Yuna said.

"You can't blame me, I am really worried about you." Yerin said.

"I am okay. Don't worry about me." Yuna said.

"Fine."

Like everyday routine in school, Yerin went in different ways to her friends.

"See you later."

"See you unnie."

"Yuna, be fine."

"I will unnie." Yuna smiled.

"Let's go Yuna." Eunbi clingy in her arm.

As the two walking towards their classroom, someone calling them. That someone is the one that Yuna doesn't want to see, she doesn't want to talked to him.

"Goodmorning, Eunbi." he greeted. He put his arm around Yuna. "Where have you been last last night? I didn't saw you in party."

"AHAHAHA!" Eunbi akwardly laughed. "Something came up that night, so we need to go home."

Lucky Yuna is, she have a friend like Eunbi who will protect her.

"So, we need to go now." Eunbi said pulling Yuna away from him.

"Wait, we are classmates. Let's go together." Jungkook said.

"We will go first." Eunbi insist.

Eunbi walk faster so does Yuna. It was really obvious that they are refusing Jungkook, but the guy didn't notice that.

"Hi, Jungkook." Lisa approach him as she clung on his arm.

Yuna saw the two walking together inside the classroom. She lowered her head to refuse to look at them.

"Guilty?" Eunbi whisper.

"Why should I?" Yuna asked.

"I don't know..." Eunbi shrugged her shoulder. "But base on what I saw in you, you really look guilty."

"Pfft. It was just for a day, then after that I'll moving on." Yuna said.

"But seriously--"

"No one can change my mind." Yuna cut her off.

"Okay! Fine! I will shut my mouth." Eunbi zip her mouth.

°

3 weeks or almost a month since Yuna refuse to talk or meet Jungkook. It was so hard since they are classmates, but she really do everything just to make a distance to him. Besides, she can see that Lisa and Jungkook's really getting well together. Yuna keep thinking if they are already back together, but that's not her business. After this semester, they are now already fourth year college, while Yerin she will graduate.