Chapter Twenty-Three (23):

Yuna woke up by the rays of the sunlight entering from the window, with the birds chirping. She slowly opened her eyes, to her surprise, she was now on the bed. A blanket covering her body to warm her, she scan the whole room but she notice that she was alone. Yuna saw the books and notebooks were already arrange properly on the table.

"Are you already awake?"

Yuna looked at the guy sitting on the balcony of his room. Infront of him, a food (good for two) were already prepared on the table.

"Come, breakfast is ready." he said.

Yuna slowly approach him. She didn't feel scared and nervous since she was still fully clothed. Her clothes that she was used yesterday are still the clothes that she was wearing right now.

"Did you bring me on the bed?" Yuna asked. She placed her self on the chair infront of him.

"For you, to don't feel stiff sleeping on that table." Jungkook said.

"How about you?" she asked.

"We're together."

"YAH!"

Jungkook laughed.

"Just eat now."

Yuna rolled her eyes. She crossed her arms on her chest and looked away.

"Yah! Eat now." Jungkook said.

Yuna didn't listen to him.

"I was just kidding." he said convincing her. "I sleep on the floor, I put the matress on then sleep there."

Yuna still not convince at his explanation.

"Okay! If you don't want to eat…" Jungkook put back the food on the tray. Yuna watching what he was doing. "…I will bring it downstairs." he carry the tray.

"Wait!" Yuna hold his wrist.

Jungkook smirked. He placed back the tray on the table. He knows that she was hungry right now.

"Did ahjumma cooked this food?" Yuna asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "I did."

Yuna looked at him. "Unbelievable." she mumbles.

°

"I will really punch that girl." Yerin said angrily.

"I still can't contact her." Eunbi said dialing Yuna's phone number.

'Sorry, the number you dial is not in service. Please try your call later.' the voice in the phone said.

"Aish!"

"Her phone is off." Eunbi said.

"What happen to her? She didn't text or call us." Yerin said.

The two girls were on their way back to Seoul from Incheon. Since yesterday when they arrive in Incheon, they can't contact Yuna, they keep trying until now but still she wasn't answering. Yerin is not angry because she was angry, she was mad at her because she was really worried since Yuna is the only one who left in their appartment.

The two girls are so worried about Yuna. It was just less than 24 hours when they didn't see her, and ir was just less than 16 hours when they didn't talk to her. But still, the worries were really shown on their faces.

"Just keep trying to contact her." Yerin said.

"Unnie, I know you are so worried about her. But, I really can't contact her." Eunbi said.