Chapter Thirty-Six (36): FINALE

Weeks passed by, still nothing happens. Jungkook is still laying on the hospital bed, while Yuna is always in the hospital after her class. The doctor told them that there's a 55% chance that Jungkook will awake, but until now he was still sleeping peacefully with the machines all over him.

"Kook-ah! Our graduation is getting near." Yuna is now in the hospital, since Mrs. Kim went home to get foods and clothes for Jungkook.

Yuna caressing his hair and his handsome face softly. She told herself not to cry again, because she knows that Jungkook will be sad if he saw her crying.

"Remember you told me that you will ask me to marry you, right?" Yuna said. "How can you do that if you are still sleeping?"

Yuna sigh. "Did you know that many boys are approaching me, asking for my phone number?" she chuckled. "That's why I wear my specs again, so they will see that I am the beautiful nerd in our university."

While Yuna is talking to the sleeping prince, suddenly, Eunbi and Jimin went inside the room. They bring food for her and they also bring fruits and other stocks.

"Hi!" Jimin hugged Yuna. "How are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine." Yuna answered.

"You look so thin." Jimin said as he notice that Yuna loose weight in this past few weeks.

"Yeah she is... she didn't eat properly and she didn't sleep for atleast 8 hours." Eunbi said.

"Yah! Yuna-yah, don't kill yourself. If Jungkook find out about that, he will be sad." Jimin said.

Yuna smiled.

"Here." Jimin handed her the food that they bought earlier. "Eat this, gain weight and more energy, so that Jungkook will be happy." he said.

"Yeah! So, he will think that we never forget to take care of you." Eunbi added.

Yuna get the spoon and started to eat. Her tears suddenly slide down on her face while she's eating a spoonful of food that the couple gave to her. She can't help her self but to cry while eating, Yuna is really thankful to her friends who always there for her and also to Jungkook's friends that never left her alone.

"Yuna, why are you crying?" Eunbi asked worriedly.

"Nothing, I am just happy because you guys are always here for me." Yuna said as she wipe her tears.

"Pfft. Ofcourse we are always here for you. We are friends... no, we are family." Jimin said.

Yuna smiled. "Thank you so much!"

"Aigoo! Don't cry, Jungkook will be more sad to see you crying again." Eunbi said.

Yuna continue to eat as Eunbi arrange the foods that they brought in the mini refrigerator inside the hospital room of Jungkook.

"Babe, should we tell Yuna about the news?" Jimin asked the small girl who is busy in the refrigerator.

Yuna looked at him curious with her mouthful. "What is it?"

"Maybe? But I think she really need to know about it." Eunbi answer.

Jimin nodded, he looked at the taller girl who is already looking at him while chewing her food.

"Yuna-yah! The prime suspect of this accident is now in the police station." Jimin said.

Yuna nodded. "Okay, so who is it?"