Chapter Thirty-Three (33):

Everyone is busy fixing their things and ready to go for their lunch break.

"Babe!" someone called.

The students inside the classroom immediately looked at the owner of the voice.

"OMONA! Jimin oppa?" one of Tzuyu's girls said.

"What is he doing here?" one of the students said.

"Is his girlfriend student of this class?"

Yuna didn't mind them, as she continue to fix her things. She was alittle distracted today because of a little bit jealousy towards her boyfriend and his ex girlfriend.

"Babe!"

Yuna stops at what she was doing, when her seatmate suddenly spoke. She immediately look at her right side, and saw Eunbi smiling at the guy who was standing outside the classroom.

Everyone gasps including Yuna, the others were angry and the other were so jealous.

"How can it be here?" Sana asked.

"Gosh! My this nerds get our oppas?"

"I will sue them to death."

"First my Jungkook, and now, my Jimin?"

"What is happening in this school?"

Some of the students over react at the situation right now.

"Jung Eunbi!?" Yuna frown.

'The plan started.' Eunbi thought. She look at her side and face Yuna. Eunbi give her a sweet smile.

--flashback--

"Yah! If the two of you keeps on whisper there, then we will leave." Jimin said.

Taehyung and Yerin didn't mind them as they keep talking about the plan, they are really so serious of creating a good act for the other couple.

"Aish! If you two only decided about the plan, then why did you still bring us here?" Eunbi asked annoyed.

Yerin looked at her. "Oh! My baby, don't worry we will share our plan to the both of you. Just wait a little more."

Eunbi rolled her eyes. Jimin and her only sat there watching the sunrise. It was their first time seeing the sunrise in their school rooftop.

"Okay!" Taehyung suddenly spoke up.

"Finally, they are done." Jimin said coldly.

"So, what's the plan?" Eunbi asked.

"Speaking of.… the plan is, you two will pretend that you are in love with each other." Yerin said. "Because Yuna is really worried to my Eunbi, so it helps that we should do some actions to make Jungkook and Yuna back together." she explain.

"Are you kidding me?" Eunbi asked.

"Do you think I am joking? Of course not." Yerin said.

"Why us? You two are good at acting." Jimin said.

"It was for you bro." Taehyung playfully wiggle his eyebrows on him.