Chapter Thirteen (13):

"WHAT? I don't want to do that." the handsome bachelor said.

"That's the only way."

"Yeah! And besides, you can make her jealous."

"Yah! Hyungs, I didn't told you that I want her to feel jealous. What I want is, I don't want to see her and I don't want her to come near me."

It was already 6pm. Classes already ended, but this three handsome guys decided to stay in the coffee shop near their school. They need to talk about their plan to help their maknae to refuse his ex-first-girlfriend.

"Then what do you want? Just to refuse her, like that?" Jimin asked. He sip on his iced americano coffee.

"Yeah! Only refusing her." Jungkook answered.

"Then just refuse her, you don't want our help anymore." Taehyung said with a little conscience in his tone.

Jungkook looked at him with a glare and a little conscience. Taehyung knows their maknae so well, he can easy feel a little confuse when you said it right or wrong.

"Aish!" Jungkook sigh. "Okay! Let's go with your plan." he finally give up.

Jimin and Taehyung high five. This two always have an evil plan for their friend who always needs a help.

"Hyungs, please! Don't do something bad or stupid, okay?" Jungkook said.

"It's not bad or stupid. It was INDESTRUCTIBLE, UNBREAKABLE, UNBELIEVABLE, UNFORGETTABLE, and DESTINY." Taehyung explained with an imagination tone.

Jimin and Taehyung laughed and give each other a high five again. Jungkook can't to anything, he just shook his head and watch his crazy hyungs.

"Tell me again the plan." Jungkook said.

"Oh! The plan. Yeah! Here's the plan…" Jimin come near the two and he whispers to them the plan that they need to do.

"WHAT? Hyung that is so stupid." Jungkook said.

"It's not stupid. It's Destiny." Taehyung said.

"In your five words, one down." Jimin gives Taehyung a high-five. The five words that he was talking about is the; indestructible, unbreakable, unbelievable, unforgettable, and destiny.

"But I told you that I don't want to do that." Jungkook said.

"It's okay if you don't want. Then, think of your own plan." again, Taehyung make him feel to think on his own again.

Jungkook sigh.

"Just tell us if you want to do that, then we will do it for you." Jimin said and Taehyung agree.

"Okay! I trust you two." Jungkook said. "But, let's see if you can tell it to them." he smirked.

Jimin and Taehyung give him their most evil smirked.

"We can do that, just for you." Jimin wiggle his eyebrows.

°

Early morning, the three handsome guys already in their school. Miracle Happen again, since this three always arrive late in school, but today is very different.

"Yah! Jungkook, what's with the face, huh?" Taehyung asked. He patted the young one's back.

"I am so nervous…"

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Our Jungkookie is nervous." Jimin teased.

"Funny hyung funny!"