Chapter Twenty-Two (22):

"Wow, your appartment is big." Jungkook scan the whole place.

"Come on, I am done." Yuna said.

After placing all the groceries in the kitchen cabinet and in the refrigerator, Yuna also change her uniform into a comfortable one.

"Okay!"

The two went inside Jungkook's car to his house where Mrs. Kim is waiting.

"Why did your nanny wants to see me?" Yuna suddenly asked.

"Because she told me that she wants to meet my girlfriend." Jungkook answer.

"But I am not your real girlfriend." Yuna emphasize.

Jungkook didn't rebutt. He just stayed silent and focus on the road. On the other side, Yuna looked outside, she was really nervous right now.

"We're here Yuna." Jungkook said. He close the car engine and get his car key.

"Yuna--" he look beside him and saw the sleeping beauty Yuna.

Jungkook stare at her for awhile. Her specs were almost fall, and her beautiful, innocent face were clearly see. Jungkook held his hand up to touch her face, but Yuna move.

"Yuna!" Instead of touch her face, he shook her in her left arm to woke her up.

"Hm?" Yuna looked at him with a sleepy face.

"We are here." Jungkook said. He immediately went outside his car.

"Heol!" he let out a heavy sigh.

"Jungkook~" Mrs. Kim excitedly call him.

"Ahjumma!"

"Did you bring her here?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Yuna bow politely. She was now standing beside the car.

Mrs. Kim looked at her from head to toe. As she notice that the older lady scanning her, Yuna looked down because of embarrassment.

"Ahjumma, she is Yuna." Jungkook put his arm around her shoulder. "My girlfriend." he introduce.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Yuna bowed once again. "Choi Yuna imnida!"

"Choi Yuna?"

"Deh! Annyeonghaseyo!" she greeted again.

Suddenly, without saying anything, Mrs. Kim went inside the house. Seeing the coldness from the old lady, Yuna pouted.

"It's okay, she was so kind." Jungkook cheer her up.

Yuna still pouting.

"Let's go inside." he pulled her inside his house.

"Maybe she didn't expect me." Yuna whisper but enough for him to hear.

Jungkook smiled. "I know she likes you."

Yuna looked at him, but he only give her a wink.

"Did you two already eat?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Not yet!" Jungkook said.

"Come on, join me here." she said.

Yuna stayed still, her face look so sad but she really tried her best to hide it.

"Come on." Jungkook hold her hand and pulled her to sit.

"Here." Mrs. Kim give Yuna the food.