Chapter Fifteen (15):

--flashback--

"What do you want to talk about?"

Yuna and Jungkook went in the hallway where the only two of them are there. No students, no fangirls, just the two of them.

"Actually, I want to ask you something." Jungkook said.

"Go ahead, I need something to do." Yuna said.

Jungkook took a deep breath. "Can you be my girlfriend?"

"WHAT?" Yuna shriek.

"I said can you--"

"Stop playing around. I am not wasting my time with you." Yuna said.

"I am not playing. I am telling the truth."

"Yah! Not me, Mr. Jeon." Yuna said. "If you can fool the other girls, then don't compare me to them."

"Yuna please... I am desperate right now." Jungkook said.

Yuna smirked. "Desperate? Right now?… actually for me, you always look desperate. Especially when you always hurt the girls feelings."

"I know that, but I am more desperate right now." Jungkook said. "I really need your help."

"Help what?"

"Please help me to act as my girlfriend." Jungkook said.

"So, you want me to pretend as your girlfriend?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah! Just this once, I really want to refuse my ex girlfriend."

"girlfriends... with s, since you have so many girlfriends." Yuna emphasized her last word.

"Actually, the ex girlfriend that I am telling you, is my first love." Jungkook said lowly.

Yuna suddenly feel conscience towards him. She feel that she was judging him at first place not knowing what's get into him.

"She was my first love, and also the first girl who broke my heart." Jungkook told her.

Yuna sigh heavily.

"So, please! This is the first time that I am begging. Please, be my fake girlfriend." Jungkook plead.

Yuna soften seeing the most arrogant man and the most guy that she hates in their school, begged on her. Jungkook act cutely hoping that he will make her to say yes on him.

"Who is the first astronaut who landed on the moon?" Yuna suddenly asked.

"Eh?"

"Just answer." she insist.

"Ah! N-Neil? Neil Arms… Neil Armstrong!?" Jungkook answered.

"How many days before he landed on the moon?" Yuna asked again.

"What? Are we in a quiz bee?" Jungkook whined.