Chapter Five (5):

Monday, start of the school week. Yuna, Eunbi, and Yerin preparing for their school. As always, Yerin is the last one who finish her preparation since Monday is the day that she really hates, she feels like she didn't feel the weekend because time always flies fast.

"Unnie, palli… it was already 6am." Eunbi shouting as she knock on the older one's room.

"It was still early." Yerin answered.

"Yah! We took 15 - 20 minutes before we can go to our school." Eunbi said. "Palli!"

With a bored expression, sitting there while crossing her arms on her chest, and also her legs. Yuna keeps rolling her eyes as she heard her girl friends arguing about the early time, her ears tings the way Yerin rebutted on Eunbi. Yuna looks at her wrist watch showing her five minutes past after six, she sighed heavily and stood up. She went to Eunbi who is still knocking on Yerin's room.

Yuna sign Eunbi to move using her right hand. "YAH~~~" she shouted as she knocked hardly on the door.

Not too long when Yerin opened the door of her room, the older looks terrified at the girl with a bangs like her and eyeglasses. "I'm done!" the older said lowly, you can definitely heard the fear in her voice. Eunbi let out a chuckle, she can't stop herself and now she is laughing so hard.

"Great. Let's go!" Yuna said not minding the laughing Eunbi. She head towards the door and went outside. Yerin give Eunbi a fist and she also followed Yuna.

"That's what you get unnie for being stubborn." Eunbi said laughing. She locked their appartment door and followed the two girls on the parking lot.

"Are you really scared of me?" Yuna asked as soon as they're inside the car. She was sitting at the back passenger seat while Eunbi beside Yerin who's their driver.

"You're scarier than ghost." Yerin started the engine. "But, I never thought why Jungkook didn't afraid of you." her statement makes Yuna frowned.

°

"Ahjumma, we will go now." Jungkook said grabbing his bag.

"Okay! Take care." Mrs. Kim said.

"Yah! Didn't you see that I am still eating my food." Taehyung scolded him with his mouthful.

"Hyung, you can eat that in our school. For now, just faster because we're going to be late." Jungkook said.

"Palli~~" he grabbed the older guy. Taehyung get one sausage as a take out before being dragged by Jungkook towards his car.

"Are you going to ride in my car?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course, and I know that's why you're here because you are fetching me." Jungkook went inside the car.

"Yah! I am not fetching you. I am here because I want to eat breakfast." Taehyung said. He also went inside his car and buckle his seatbelt.

"Fine. That's my payment, so we are equal now." Jungkook said.

"Aish! This guy!" Taehyung shook his head and start to drove off.

"By the way, where's Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asked without looking at the older guy beside him, he was busy playing games on his phone.

"You can see him later, don't worry." Taehyung answered.

"Did you treat him food or something?" Jungkook asked.

"Why should I?" Taehyung also asked.