Chapter Twenty-Four (24):

Yuna slowly opened the door of their appartment. She wasn't feel nervous towards her girl friends, but right now is very different. Jungkook didn't went upstairs because Yuna insist too, and also she doesn't want him to get involve in her girl friends talk.

"So?"

Yuna startle when Yerin started to speak. She was standing infront of the door while crossing her arms, Eunbi is in the kitchen preparing for their lunch.

"Where have you been pretty girl?" Yerin asked.

"Wow! Your ride is so fast, I thought you will come home a little late today." In her changing the topic mood again, Yuna speak.

"Why? 1 day is not enough to be with your boyfriend?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Yuna asked innocently.

"Yah! Yerin unnie, just talk here in the kitchen, so I can ask her too and scold her." Eunbi shouted.

Yuna smiled. She is the first one who approach Eunbi in the kitchen, followed by Yerin.

"Eunbi-yah!" she hugged the short girl tightly. "I miss you!"

"You miss me? Wow! I thought you forget about me since you are with your boyfriend." Eunbi said.

"Aish! Why are the two of you are so cold right now?"

"Why wouldn't we, when you didn't call or message us. Do you know how worried we are to you!?" Yerin high her voice.

"I am sorry!" Yuna apologize. "I didn't notice that my phone is lowbat." she explain.

"Because you are too busy with Jungkook that's why you forget us." Yerin said.

"I didn't forget you--"

"You did, because you are too busy with Jungkook." Eunbi said.

Yuna sigh. "Just let me finish--"

"Are you going to defend him?" Yerin asked.

"Just let me finish." Yuna slightly high her tone.

Eunbi and Yerin shut their mouth. They looked at her to listen at her statement.

"I am with him because I want to help him to pass his grades. I am just sharing the thoughts that I learned." Yuna said.

"He was attending our class. He paid tuittion fee for him to learn. You are not his teacher, so let him to learn in school." Eunbi said. Yerin nodded.

"We have our deals. If he failed then we will stop this stupid acting…"

"So, you want him to pass the exam?" Yerin asked.

"Why, because you already fall for him?" Eunbi also added a question.

"Did Yuna arrive safely?"

"Deh, ahjumma!" Jungkook answered.

"That's great. She really did work harder just to teach you." Mrs. Kim said.

"I know."

"You didn't."

Jungkook looked at her.

"She really work hard, for you. She even slept for almost 3 hours just to finish the lecture that you need to know." Mrs. Kim said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook can't understand what she was saying.