Chapter Two (2):

Hell yeah, it's saturday night. We gonna pa-arty~~~

"Come on you two, it was already 6:23pm." Yerin shouted her lungs out as she called her two best friends.

"YAH! Can we just stay here in the apartment?" Yuna asked.

"Everybody say NO~~" Yerin answered through singing.

"Aish! This childish unnie." Eunbi shook her head.

"PALIII~~~" Yerin shouted again.

The two girls walk out from their room with a poker face. Yerin smile widely as she sees her girl friends.

"Pretty!" she commented.

"Do you think it was too short and showy?" Yuna asked. Adjusting her outfit.

"Yeah! It wasn't comfortable, either." Eunbi also complains.

"Aniyo! You girls look so beautiful." Yerin said.

Yerin wants to bring out her girl friends, so she told them to wear a formal outfit, which looks like a sexy outfit. The clothes they are wearing is provided by their one and only Yerin unnie who is really excited to see them in the outfit that she bought for them.

"Aw! I am really good in choosing an outfit for you girls." Yerin said proudly.

Yuna and Eunbi give their unnie a poker face. It was really uncomfortable for them, since they prepare to wear pants than skirt, and flat shoes than stilettos.

Eunbi wearing:

Yuna wearing: