Chapter Thirty-One (31):

"Thank you so much for this day Ms. Park." Yuna bid her goodbye as she went outside the library.

It was now already 4 in the afternoon, means, time to go home. Yuna knows that her friends were already left, so she need to ride the bus alone.

"Why are you refusing me?"

Suddenly someone talk, Yuna feel so nervous, her legs suddenly gets jelly. She slowly looked at her back to find where the voice came from, it was a boy.

"I am not refusing you."

Yuna immediately look at her back since someone answered the question. In the corner of the hallway, she saw a couple talking. Yuna sigh in relief knowing that the question wasn't for her.

"Aigoo! Don't think too much Yuna." she slightly slapped both her cheeks. "He wasn't chasing you. Don't be so overacting."

Yuna still continue to walk downstairs.

"Why are you refusing me?"

Again, she heard someone asking. She wants to refuse to look at the owner of the voice, but the sounds of that guy is really familiar. Yuna stops her track, her heart beat fast. She slowly look at the owner of the voice.

"What's your problem huh?"

And again, it was a couple who have a misunderstanding.

Yuna sigh. "God! Why are you doing this to me?"

She continue to walk again.

"Do you want me to have a conscience in what I did to him?" she was asking, even though she knows that no one will answer her.

"Gosh! I want to go home now."

Yuna quickly walk, she wants to get out of this school immediately.

"Why are are you refusing me?"

Yuna heard the question again.

"Aigoo! Couple nowadays." she said. She keeps continue her track.

"I am asking you. Why are you refusing me?"

Yuna heard that question again.

"Gosh! I am so weird right now. Why I still heard that when I am already far from them?" she asked herself.

"Because I am right behind you."

Yuna stops at her track. She doesn't know if she would look or ran.

"Run? or Not?"

She keeps mumbling.

"Run? or Not?"

"Yah! Choi Yuna, I am talking to you."

"Should I run? or not?"

Yuna makes a babysteps forward as she keeps mumbling.

"Yah! Choi Yuna~"

"One…"

"Choi Yuna~"

"Two…"

"Yah! Choi Yuna~"

"Three…" Yuna suddenly ran towards the parking lot of their school.

"Gosh! I thought he already left." Yuna said while panting. She was hiding in one of the car.

--flashback--