Chapter Twenty-Nine (29):

"Yuna, tell us… what happen?" Yerin and Eunbi comforting the crying Yuna.

Since they left the party, in the taxi cab, until they reach their appartment, Yuna never stops crying. Yerin and Eunbi are so worried right now because not even once she utter a word.

"Don't keep it in yourself." Eunbi said.

Yuna wipe her tears. She give them a smile but her girl friends could see the sadness in her face.

"I am fine." Yuna said. "I don't want to give a burden to the both of you."

"You will give a burden to us when you didn't tell us what had happen earlier." Yerin said.

Even sometimes, Yerin is so childish, but she still knows her responsibility as an older sister to both of her friends.

"Unnie is right. Yuna, we are always here for you. Not even once, you give as a burden." Eunbi said.

"I don't know."

"YAH! Why you always keep saying that 'I don't know' word? Come on, we are here to listen to your problem." Eunbi said.

Yuna smiled. "You should sleep now, it was already 12am."

"Yuna, remember our rules. If one of us have problem, then no one will sleep…"

"If the problem is still not resolve." Yerin and Eunbi said in unison.

"I will, tomorrow." Yuna said.

"No, tell it to us now." Yerin command.

"I promise, tomorrow, I will tell it to you." Yuna said. "For now, I just want to sleep. I am so tired."

Yerin wants to rebutt but Eunbi stops her signaling that they should obey Yuna. Since they are also tired and feel sleepy right now.

"Okay! Goodnight to the both of you." Yerin said.

"Goodnight unnie."

Early in the morning when Yerin woke up. Today is Sunday, so it was really her habit to woke up early during weekend. But that wasn't also the reason why, because she wants to talk to her girl friends especially Yuna. Last night she can't sleep because she was really worried at her, so right now she wants to check if she was okay.

"Goodmorning, unnie." Eunbi greeted.

"Good morning!" Yerin also greeted.

"Too early huh?"

"I just want to make breakfast for my younger sisters." Yerin said.

Eunbi said on the chair, she looks at Yerin who was now preparing for their breakfast.

"Did you just woke up?" Eunbi asked.

"Yeah! Why?"

"Did you see Yuna?"

"What?"

"Yuna wasn't in our room." Eunbi said.

Yerin looks so panic while Eunbi just sit there drink her water.

"Why are you so calm?" Yerin asked.

"What do you want me to do? Act panic, shock… unnie, just let Yuna be. She's old enough, she knows what she was doing now." Eunbi said.

"Old enough? Gosh, Eunbi she wasn't around. We don't know where she is, so you just let this kind of things happen?" Yerin asked.

Eunbi understand what she was pointing, but ofcourse she doesn't want to gey involve in Yuna's problem. She do worried, but all she can do right now is waiting for Yuna to comeback and tell everything to them. That's all.