Chapter Twenty (20):

Another new fine morning, Yuna woke up early to cook breakfast for her friends. Today is friday, that means weekend are waiting for them.

"Good morning, Yuna."

"Good morning too, Eunbi." she greeted.

"Wow! You woke up early today." Yerin also went in the kitchen.

"I am always waking up early than you." Yuna said.

"Wow! Sorry okay, sorry." Yerin said sarcastically.

"Are you sure that you are okay here alone?" Eunbi asked.

"Ofcourse, I am." Yuna said.

"Don't worry, we will come home tomorrow." Yerin said.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Eunbi asked again.

"I can't since I am really busy today." Yuna answer.

"Just take care of yourself. Always call us, okay?" Yerin said.

"Duh! We didn't see each other for less than 24 hours." Yuna said.

"For us, it was like a long time." Eunbi said.

"Aish! Just go. I am really okay here. And also, I promise you that I will go to grocery to buy our food stock." Yuna said.

"By the way, I thought we don't have stock for breakfast. So, where did you get this?" Yerin asked.

"I buy in the nearest market here." Yuna said.

"Aigoo, our Yuna is so responsible." Eunbi said.

"That's why Jungkook is so lucky to have her." Yerin added.

"Duh, it was just an acting." Yuna said.

"Okay, okay! Acting or not, we should eat faster before we're going to be late." Eunbi said.

"Wow! Lately, I notice you that you always woke up early. What happen?" Mrs. Kim asked Jungkook. He was eating his breakfast now.

"Ofcourse, I need to go to school early before I'm going to be late." Jungkook answer.

"It's not like you."

"Huh?"

"I mean... Jungkook? Woke up early? Also, wants to go to school early?" Mrs. Kim put her hand on his forehead, checking his temperature. "Are you sick?"

"I am fine ahjumma." he said.

"Okay! Go, continue to eat." Mrs. Kim said.

"Yow, yow! Good morning, ahjumma."

"Aish, they are here again." Jungkook said.

"Good morning, Jimin and Taehyung. Come on, join Jungkook in his breakfast." Mrs. Kim said.

"Breakfast!" Taehyung shriek. He immediately take a sit and full his plate of the foods.

"Yah! Aren't you eating in your house?" Jungkook asked.

"I am, but whenever I went here, the foods always calling me." Taehyung answered with his mouth full.

"Just use to him. He's always like that." Jimin said.

"You too, aren't you eating in your house?" Jungkook also asked the shorter guy.

"Actually, when I and Taehyung decided to go here. I decided to not to eat my breakfast in my house, because I know that ahjumma always cook delicious foods." Jimin said.