P L A Y L I S T

The list is also on spotify:                             S W E E T P E A

Daddy Issues // The Neighbourhood
"And if you were my little girl. I'd do whatever I could do. I'd run away and hide with you. I love that you got daddy issues".

Outlaw Torn // Metallica
"Hear me, and if I close my mind in fear. Please pry it open".

What Sober Couldn't Say // Halestorm
"What sober couldn't say, couldn't break through, under the influence of you. Incoherent truth serum, just enough to make me bullet proof".

Crazy In Love // Beyonce (Fifty Shades Version)
"Baby your love's got the best of me. Baby you're making a fool of me. You got me sprung and I don't care who sees. Cause baby you got me, you got me, oh you got me, you got me".

You Give Love A Bad Name // Bon Jovi
"Chains of love, got a hold on me. When passion's the prison, you can't break free"

Nothing Else Matters // Metallica
"Never opened myself this way, life is ours we live it our way".

Moonlight // Ariana Grande
"Cause I never knew, I never knew. You could hold moonlight in your hands. Til the night I held you. You're my moonlight".

Love Ain't No Stranger // Whitesnake
"Can't hold the passion of a soul in need,
I look for mercy when my heart begins to bleed".

Chocolate // The 1975
"Oh we go where nobody knows. With guns hidden under our petticoats. No we're never gonna quit it".

Dangerous Woman // Ariana Grande
"All that you got, skin to skin, oh my god, don't you stop boy".

Wolves // Selena Gomez
"I wanna feel the way that we did that summer night, night. Drunk on a feeling, alone with the stars in the sky".

Is This Love // Whitesnake
"I can't stop the feeling. I've been this way before. But, with you I've found the key. To open any door".

Who Taught You How To Hate // Disturbed
"Tell me now, who taught you how to hate?. 'Cause it isn't in your blood. Not a part of what you're made".

Sweater Weather // The Neighbourhood
"The goosebumps start to raise. The minute that my left hand meets your waist. And then I watch your face. Put my finger on your tongue. 'Cause you love the taste, yeah".

Fuel // Metallica
"Oh, on I burn, fuel is pumping engines, burning hard, loose and clean. And on I burn".

Sex // The 1975
"And she said use your hands and my spare time. We've got one thing in common, it's this tongue of mine".

And The Snakes Start To Sing // Bring Me The Horizon
"Could you just lock me up in your heart and throw away the key?".

Somewhere I Belong // Linkin Park
"When this began, I had nothing to say. And I'd get lost in the nothingness inside of me. And I let it all out to find that I'm not the only person with these things in mind".

Havana // Camila Cabello
"Oh, but my heart is in Havana. There's somethin' 'bout his manners. Havana, ooh na-na".

Pillow Talk // Zayn
"The place to lose your fears. Yeah, reckless behavior. A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw. In the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day. Fucking in and fighting on. It's our paradise and it's our war zone".

Heaven // Julia Michaels
"Good boys go to Heaven, but Bad Boys bring heaven to you".

Outlaw In 'Em // Waylon
"Everybody's got a little outlaw in 'em, gold piece hidin' in the blacked out denim, heart beat beatin' to a rock 'n roll rhythm, everybody's got a little outlaw in 'em".

A/N: This will probably be updated throughout the story! 😊