1.1

"Katherine, you're home". Her mother chirped as Kate walked into the house. She still had her jacket on to hide the outfit she was wearing, which were the clothes of last night at the Wyrm. "Was your sleepover nice?". Mrs Pearson asked her daughter. "Yes, it was. Met some new people too". Kate mentioned, however both of her parents were too busy with something else, which made her feel partly relieved and partly curious for what was that important on a regular Saturday morning. A deep voice filled the living room, her father's laughter following.

"Jax?". Kate asked in disbelieve as she saw her brother sitting on the couch. "Baby-sis". He smiled and stood up to approach his sister. Kate rolled her eyes, her brother was five years older than she was. Well, he wasn't fully her brother either, their father had been in another relationship before he had met Jessica Pearson. It had been hard for Jax to accept Jessica as his step-mother and with him being an absolute momma's boy, Mr. Pearson allowed Jemma Teller to keep her son, which was the best for Jax. They still thought it was important for Jax to keep in contact with his sister, who was just born as he left the house.

She giggled and hugged him tightly, feeling as if she hadn't seen him in ages. His family wasn't living anywhere close to the Canadian border, so she was wondering what he was doing here in Riverdale. "What brings you over here?". Kate asked, studying his tall frame. He had the same, half long, dirty blonde hiar and she could compare her brother's sky blue eyes to hers. Jax was neathly dressed and she was surprised as she knew he was the owner of a carshop and one of the mechanics himself. "Had some business around, thought about hopping by, saying hi and here I am". Jax shrugged a slight bit and she chuckled at his choice of words. "Great, are you staying for dinner?".

Jax' eyes drifted over to Mrs. Pearson, who was seated on the chair on the opposite of the big, leather sofa. "It's fine by me". Jessica responded. The bond between Jessica and her stepson still wasn't the greatest, but with Jax being an adult now, it was getting there, very slowly though. "Then I'm just going to freshen up a bit, if you don't mind". He exused himself. "And I'm taking a shower". Kate followed her brother upstairs as he still seemed to know his way around. "Jackson". He stopped his tracks as he saw Kate behind him when he made his way into the bathroom. He caried a small rucksack with some essentials and opened it to take a clean, white shirt out.

"Katherine". Jax responded with her full name, just like her mother had called her when she came home. "What are you really doing here?". She asked, a hint of symphaty in her eyes. His blonde eyebrows furrowed softly and his eyes tore away from her as he looked at his own reflection in the mirror. He unbuttoned the blouse he was wearing and Kate wasn't sure what he was doing, yet she understood as he let the dark material slide down his shoulders and back, reveiling the Reaper, inked into the skin on his back.

"Sons of Anarchy"

"Sons of Anarchy". Kate softly read out loud. "Mom and dad don't have any idea of this, do they?". She asked. "No, and I want to keep it that way. They believe that I'm the owner of Teller-Morrow automotive repair and that I'm traveling for some deals of engines and other car parts. I'm here for another deal". Jax brushed his hand through his hair before swinging the shirt over his head, tucking it into his jeans and taking a clean, blue button up out of his back to pull it over the shirt. "Which of it is real?". Kate crossed her arms over her chest. "I am involved with Teller-Morrow, yet my stepdad is the owner and I'll take it over as soon as he retires". Jax splashed some water in his face and added a bit of his cologne.