0.6

His lips brushed over the shell of her ear, his slim and slender fingers dancing over her delicate skin and rode up the material of her skirt. A moan tumbling out of her mouth as his big palms closed around her thighs, squeezing the squishy skin. His mouth hovered over hers again, capturing hers in a deep kiss that messed with her mind in so many ways. She was his. Her head was tipped back as his mouth assaulted her neck, sucking the lilac bruises to the surface of her skin and painting his canvas to leave his signature on the bottom. His fingers, his hands, they never stopped crawling closer to her aching core.

Her heart drummed in her ears, pumping adrenaline through her blood. His lips were pure sin against her skin and she only wanted more, more, more. But he was teasing her so bad and a needy whine slipped past her lips. A smirk was plastered on his face, knowing she was addicted to him. His hands felt her bare thighs, her hips and his fingers hooked into her panties, letting the elastic band snap against her skin. His fingers dipped between her thighs and-...

"Honey! Don't you need to go to school?". Kate abruptly woke up as her mother opened her door to scream into her room. She was about to yell back that she had her alarm set, but she suddenly heard the annoying sound of the thing on her nightstand. The thing was ringing for half an hour already, yet she had totally slept through. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm late as hell". Kate cursed and threw the alarm off its stand while swinging her legs over the edge of her bed. "Language, please". Mrs. Pearson rolled her eyes and went downstairs to prepare some breakfast for her daughter.

Kate hoisted herself in a pair of jeans, swinging a shirt over her head and combing her hair while searching for her shoes. She took a look in the mirror and she had a slight breakdown as she saw her flustered face. Her dream, she had dreamed about Sweet Pea and god it was about to get hot. Or well, it already was hot, but it was about to get even hotter. Kate closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "You're not letting that boy ruin your head". She muttered to herself and tied the laces of her worn out pair of Dr. Martens. She rarely wore them to school or somewhere else, but she didn't have the time to change them.

Kate swung her bag over her shoulder and grabbed her jacket off the coat rack, swinging by the kitchen to grab the tupperware lunch box her mom had prepared. She flew out of the house and took her car to get to school, driving maybe a bit too fast to get there in time. By the time she barged into school, the bell rang to indicate the start of the first period. She was sweaty, she looked like a mess, she probably didn't have the right books with her. How great was this start of the day? She briskly walked to the classroom she had chemistry in and sat down next to Veronica. "Girl, you look wrecked". Was the Lodge girl's first comment.

"That's because I am wrecked". Kate replied without looking at Veronica. "Rough morning?". She guessed. "Tell me about it". A sigh tumbled out of her mouth and she grabbed a random notebook to at least keep up with those. She leaned her head on her hands as she watched the teacher draw something on the board, her mind not staying at the chemistry explanation, but drifting off to the dream she had again. It made the blood flow quicker through her veins and her cheeks were on fire without her having any intention to it. "Ronnie?". Kate leaned over to her friend and she rose her eyebrow for Kate to speak further.

"Did you ever have like, a really weird dream about a boy?". Veronica's face showed some signs of amusement. "Well, I strangled Archie in a dream once, he was flirting with Valerie". Kate shook her head. "Not that kind of weird, it's ehm...". Veronica rolled her eyes. "What? Just spill it, Kate". She hesitated to tell Veronica, however she couldn't hold it in. "A dream where hot stuff happens". Kate muttered and Veronica burst into a fit of giggles. The teacher shot them a look and a couple of students turned around to them. She quickly stopped the laughter and Kate hid her face behind her book.