1.8

"Katherine?". Her mother's voice made her look up with a slightly panicked gasp as Sweet Pea was still asleep on her bed, not seeming to notice her presence as she was just scrolling a bit through her phone behind her desk. Kate heard her mother's steps on the stairs and she rushed to open the door and get out before her mom would open it and she could see Sweet Pea in her room. "Yes?". She asked innocently. Jessica was surprised as her daughter suddenly stood outside of her room, but decided to not mind it for now. "I'm going to do the groceries, do you need anything?". She asked, indicating that she was making a list now. "No, I don't, thanks".  Kate smiled, her hand on the doorknob again. "Lock up in case you leave before I come back, will you?". Kate nodded and was glad her mother moved downstairs again.

She went back into her room and saw Sweet Pea stretching himself out, he had apparently woken up. "Did you sleep well?". Kate asked with a smile. "Mhm, you're bed's way nicer than mine". Sweet Pea's barritone voice was heavy with sleep and she would lie if she said it didn't do anything to her. Kate made her way towards him, laughing as he pulled her in bed with him. She swung her leg over his waist and straddled him, sitting on his lower abdomen. Sweet Pea's eyes wandered over her tiny figure on top of him, his hands moving up her knees and thighs that were slightly exposed by her dress riding upwards. Her eyes flickered down to his when his big palms squeezed her skin and she leaned towards him to kiss his lips. "Katherine...". Sweet Pea spoke, pronouncing her full name for the first time.

Kate felt his lips brushing over hers as he said it, his eyes gazing into hers. "Jordan". She replied softly, using his actual name. That made him lean up more to kiss her firmly, their lips connecting in a hot kiss that would definitely lead to more if they didn't stop. The Serpent hummed against her mouth as her fingers moved through his jet black strands, hooked on her taste. And he didn't want to stop. He was ready to flip them two around and have a follow up of the last time they were intimate with each other. His body was craving sex whenever he was around her. "I have to shower and get dressed". Kate mumbled against his lips, pecking him a couple times while he groaned. "But you look beautiful already". Sweet Pea whined, trying his best to let her stay on top of him. And perhaps unzip his pants and maybe even let her get on her kne-..."I smell like something in me died after we visited the horror house". Kate giggled.

She got off of him and he let out a dramatic sigh, indicating he didn't think the same way. All he could smell was her delicious conditioner and her vanilla alike perfume. Kate moved into her walk in closet, making Sweet Pea curiously look up as he hadn't saw that in her room before. He peaked his head around the corner and was surprised by how big this was. "Since when do you have this clothing bunker inside of your room?". He asked, looking at some of her shoes that were standing there in rows next to each other. "Since I live here, Sweets". Kate laughed and picked a pair of black jeans and an off-shoulder top, which she could wear after her shower. Sweet Pea looked around a bit, not understanding why she needed so much shirts and jackets as she could wear only one anyway. He stopped in front of some drawers and opened them, peaking inside. A triumfantic smirk curled his lips as it was her underwear drawer.

"Pea!". Kate gasped and snatched the thong out of his hand to push it back into the drawer and close it. She tried to look up at him in a mad way, but when his eyebrows rose and his lips were still formed in that smirk, she couldn't be mad at him. "Get out, you goof". Red apples coloured her cheeks and he lifted his hands in defeat, walking out of her closet in front of her. "I'll just escape through the windows, it'll look more badass". Sweet Pea chuckled and Kate rolled her eyes. "Whatever you want". She shook her head with a smile and he bend over to her, placing his hand on her waist as he pressed a kiss to her lips. "I'll see you tonight, baby girl". Kate smiled and watched how he easily got out of her window. She went into the bathroom and turned on the shower to let it become warm.