0.3

"Yo, Pea". Sweet Pea didn't bother to look up at the sound of Toni's voice as he knew she'd come over to him anyway. He was playing a game of pool at the White Wyrm with Tall Boy and Crooks, still trying to defeat them as nobody has ever managed to do so. He was competitive and didn't like giving up. "They're playing a movie for the last time at the Drive In tonight, wouldn't it be fun to go?". Toni leaned on the side of the pool table, watching how Sweet Pea slightly bend over and had his tongue poking out of his mouth in concentration before ticking the stick against the ball and let it roll over the table.

"Maybe it would". His hoarse voice replied and made the much smaller Serpent roll her brown eyes. "It's going to be fun, just come with Jug and me". Toni whined, not understanding what could be so fun and important about a game of pool. "Think about all those Northsiders you could beat up or mess with". Toni's words made him lift his head and look at her sideways. He tried to force the grin back that wanted to curl his lips. "You got me there, Topaz. Maybe I'll show my face later this night. Just have to show Tall Boy here who's the master of this game". Sweet Pea looked over at the older man who gave him a chuckle.

"I'll be dead by the time you'll be able to beat me, kid". Tall Boy replied and made Toni shake her head, questioning herself if they weren't just big kids in general, both of them. "Go with your friends, Sweets". The older Serpent padded Sweet Pea on his back and took the pool stick from him, making him groan. "I'll beat you later!". He threatened and took his leather jacket from the coatrack, swinging it over his shoulder before pushing the door of the Wyrm open. He searched in his pocket for his cigarettes, getting one out of the box and fiddling with the lighter before getting a bit of fire to the end of the cigarette.

Sweet Pea leaned against his bike, taking a drag of the cigarette and blowing out the smoke while he stared down at his boots. "Sweet Pea's got a little crush...". Fangs Fogarty sang as he came out of the White Wyrm. Sweet Pea rolled his eyes and ignored his friend. Fangs was the only one he had told about the girl he had met a couple nights ago. Who scraped her knee with a pretty hilarious fall, he had to admit, and he brought home on the back of his bike. Fangs' first question had been: 'was she hot?'. And Sweet Pea had to admit again, she was pretty cute. Gorgeous actually.

But not for him. She was a northsider and it was more than obvious. "I said three words to her, Fangs. You can't fall in love that easy". Sweet Pea eventually spoke up, turning to him. "Sure thing, Casanova". Fangs wasn't completely convinced. Sweet Pea seemed to pick up girls rather easy, however he also knew he mainly avoided the Northside girls. "You're heading to the Drive In?". Fangs changed the subject and Sweet Pea nodded, throwing away his cigarette and blowing out the last huff of smoke. "Toni wanted me to". He explained and swung his leg over his bike.

"Maybe you'll see her again and you can give her another ride". Fangs wiggled his eyebrows. "Fuck off, Fangs". Sweet Pea flipped him his middle finger and revved the engine to speed away from the Wyrm. The Drive In was rather close to the usual spot the Serpents hung out at, so it was a short drive. The motorcycle rumbled onto the grindstones of the road to the Drive In, making some others look up and some ignored him. He parked his bike next to the other bikes of the Serpents, lazily unclipping his helmet and letting it dangle around one of the handle bars of the steering wheel.

Sweet Pea moved his fingers through his raven hair and made his way to where he spotted the rest of his group, easily spotting Toni's coloured haired among his gangmembers. "Move aside". He muttered softly as the movie had already started, making her groan in irritation, yet she was glad Pea had turned up. His dark eyes flickered from the screen and went through the people seated in front of them, some visible and some hidden by the cockpit of the trucks they brought. He spotted a familiar beanie and nudged Toni in her side.