2.0

A/N; intro scene inspired by a fic Elegantmoonchild made on AO3 with Sweet Pea & Veronica. I was there for the smut, not for SweetVee, to get that clear 😂

It was early in the morning, but Sweet Pea still woke up. Probably because he slept in a strange area and his night had been a bit unquiet, however he didn't have his nightmares, so that was good. Kate was curled up against his chest, naked except for the panties she wore. He studied her sleeping figure, looking her hair she had messily put up in a bun as she didn't want to lay on it during her sleep. The shower of last night had cleaned her face and washed off the makeup, however she still looked as beautiful as ever. Sweet Pea caressed her face with his fingertips, the thoughts of the previous night filling his head. About how she had danced for him and how she brought out her inner self that was hidden for probably a long time. His mouth curled up in a grin as she had revealed her daddy kink last night and to him, it was the hottest thing ever, in return he had revealed his own kink for pain.

Sweet Pea felt himself growing excited from the thought and he nibbled on his lower lip. It was half past six and Kate was still sound asleep. His head lowered to kiss her forehead, moving on to her cheek and her lips, a deep breath and sigh from her following, yet she didn't wake up. The Serpent wrapped her leg more around his waist, letting him turn fully to his side and their bodies were flush together. A soft moan escaped his lips as his hips ground into hers with a gentle rotating motion. Sweet Pea dropped his lips to her neck, getting soft sounds from her now too. Barely awake, Kate moved her head more sideways so he had more access, the kisses almost making her fully fall asleep again, as if they were an addition to her dream. Her eyes remained closed at the softness of his lips, the contrast of the previous night clearly sensible.

Kate's breasts were pressed up against his chest, her nipples erecting as his hand slid down to her lower back. They said nothing as he continued to kiss her delicate skin while his other hand moved between her thighs and subtly shoved her panties aside. Her labia were wet and the grunt he led out in her ear indicated that he was satisfied with that. His boxers were pushed down and the head of his cock brushed over her entrance before pulling her even closer and sinking himself deeply into her. Her mouth hung agape at the intimacy of this position, something they hadn't done before, but she loved having him close, being chest to chest. Kate felt the heat curling through her body as they moved slowly under the sheets. It wasn't rushed, rough or meant to be hard. The grinding motions made her heart flutter as soft whimpers tumbled out of her mouth.

"Sweets". Oh god, when she moaned his name. Sweet Pea was weak for her, she was his soft underbelly and he could never deny that. Her walls squeezed him tight, her eyes closed and her neck bare for him to lay his lips on. One roll of his body was all they needed to bring it back to a missionary position, her legs tightly wrapped around his waist beneath the sheets as his hips deeply pushed into hers. The movements were lazy, slow and deep and it made her toes curl. Her hands moved over his back, feeling the muscles work under his shoulder blades. His tongue was hot on her neck, on of his hands in her hair to pull her head sideways. Her weak spot was right there, just under her chin and above her pulse. Kate felt like her muscles didn't work anymore, her eyes rolling back.

The sun was coming through the horizon, lighting out the darkness of the night with its orange and pink pastels. Their bodies were so close together that she could feel his abdomen clenching as her walls squeezed down on him again. His pace remained slow and her orgasm came just as slow and soft, the sparkles shooting up her spine and taking her breath away. Her moans were shushed by his kisses, his fingers combing through her hair and letting the goosebumps raise on her skin. His warm release coated her inner walls and he let out a huff of air at the pleasurable feeling. His back muscled tensed briefly, only to relax as he emptied himself and gently kissed her again. The afterglow of her orgasm made her eyelids feel heavy in the early morning, almost making her fall asleep straight away again. Kate curled up in his arms as he rolled off her to lay down her side, feeling the warmth of her skin against his as she cuddled into his chest.