0.9

Sweet Pea's lips were softer on hers than she thought they would be, yet the kiss also radiated a certain dominance from his side that made her heart race in her chest. His hand combed through her hair and slightly tilted her head further back for him to have more access. Kate stretched her palms over his chest, feeling the width of his frame while his tongue swept over her lips to part them. She let him deepen the kiss and it soon became more heated, his hands sliding down her back towards the back of her thighs, hoisting her up against the door and pushing himself more up to her.

Her fingers played with the raven locks at the nape of his neck, a shiver running up his spine as her nails scraped over his skin. Kate was startled with how easy he held her up, his biceps bulging up in the shirt he wore, however they briefly parted as he settled her on the kitchen counter. Sweet Pea's hands were now free to feel her clothed body, wandering over the curve of her hips and to her waist, his hands almost big enough to cover it completely. She sucked in a harsh breath as his teeth dug into her lower lip, tugging softly on the skin before releasing it and cover her jaw with kisses.

Kate lulled her head back against the kitchen cabinets behind her, her eyelids fluttering as his mouth hovered over her neck, back up to her ear to nibble on the sensitive parts of her delicate skin. Her mind flashed back to the dream she had dreamt a couple nights ago, how his hands were on her hips, just like now, his lips firmly pressed to her neck to mark her as his. The Serpent couldn't get enough of the taste of her skin, his fingers digging harder into her hips as his teeth grazed over her pulse. A small whimper fell over her lips, her fingers sinking into his hair again.

Sweet Pea's eyes looked into hers before they kissed again, knowing he should take it a bit easy. Her lips were red and swollen as they just brushed over each other, their panting breaths audible. "Since you're at Betty's anyway...". Sweet Pea started with a small grin. "You can stay here too, if you want". His hands slid over the outside of her hips, back up to her waist. Kate had a fierce blush on her cheeks as she pulled her skirt a bit more down. "I'd like that". She shyly replied, a thousand butterflies fluttering around in her stomach. "Good". He smiled.

The Serpent took a step back and easily lifted her off the counter. "Are you hungry or anything?". He asked. "I think? I rarely eat at midnight". She giggled. "Wrong, we went to Pop's the same night as the Drive In". Sweet Pea answered and Kate her eyebrows slightly rose in surprise as he had remembered. "Right". She smiled and he opened the fridge to check if there was anything in there. "I'll heat up some pizza, you can turn the TV on or anything". She nodded, however still leaned against the wall in the kitchen.

Her lips were still tingling with the kisses they shared and she zoned out a bit as he undressed himself from the blouse he wore over the black shirt. His back muscles rippled under the material as he set the oven on the preheating programme, chuckling as she still stood there. "You're privileged to sit down on the couch, by the way". Kate woke from her thoughts and avoided his eyes while a smile curled her lips, moving out of the kitchen to wander into his living room. She sat down on the couch and pulled her phone out of her pocket, the screen lighting up with a message from an unknown number.

[Unknown]: Girl, did you just leave with Pea?
[Unknown]: Do it save xoxo
[Unknown]: This is Toni btw lol tortured Jug to get your number

Kate let out a breathy laugh as she read the messages Toni had sent her. Her fingers hovered over the keyboard to type a reply after adding Toni's number to her contacts.

[To Toni]: Yes I left with Pea and no I'm not 'doing' anything tonight which has to include products to keep me safe, my god 😂

[Toni]: Love how awkward you are 💛 Have fun 🌚

[To Toni]: Thanks, catch you later 🙋🏻‍♀️