0.7

A/N: That bicep in the gif o m g 

     His boots were heavy on the steps of the porch as Sweet Pea made his way to the frontdoor of the Andrews household. He knocked on the door and looked through the glass to see Archie's girlfriend opening the door. It didn't take long before Archie himself appeared, surrounded by more of the Bulldogs. "How stupid are you Northsiders". Sweet Pea snarled, already annoyed at the surprise on the redhead's face. "You really think you can come into my house, stick a gun in my face, in front of my boys...". He briefly looked at Reggie as he saw him leaning against the door. 

His hands already clenched into fists at the thought of Reggie and Kate together. The asshole left her anyway. "...Without getting any payback?". Sweet Pea finished. "You have crap timing, bro". Reggie spoke up and the hairs in Pea's neck were standing up straight. "You don't have to call me 'bro', wanna-be-Asian". He hissed back. "Bulldogs eat Serpents for lunch". Reggie stepped closer to the tall Serpent, but of course Sweet Pea couldn't be less intimidated than that. "We'll see about that". He replied, looking around to see how many more Northsiders were willing to join the party. "The more the merrier". A grin curled his lips and Archie pushed him back.

"And then you went to fight at the parking lot, real mature". Toni rolled her eyes as Sweet Pea explained why his eye was that bruised. "He asked for it, Toni. You don't just stick a gun in my face like that". He mocked and crossed his arms over his chest. "Enough about that". Fangs came out of the school after he kicked the doors open, holding the paper of today in his hands. "A new article to  blame us some more". The Serpent threw it down on the table in front of Sweet Pea and Toni. Toni was about to grab it, yet Sweets was quicker and snatched it away to read it. The anger welled up in him as he read the article Alice Cooper, Betty's mother had written.

"This recent incident confirms that the real threat is not the Black Hood, but the Southside and its corruptive forces". Sweet Pea spat and threw the paper back on the table. Jughead heard his last words as he pushed the doors open too, to meet the Serpents outside. "Nice article your girlfriend's mom wrote". The tallest Serpent immidiately mentioned. "Yeah, I saw that". Jughead distantly answered. "Dilton Doily said he was stabbed and you jumped him?". His eyes flickered back to Sweet Pea, a nervous underlying hint in his orbs. "The idiot stabbed himself with his own knife". Fangs came into the conversation, his jaw clenching as this was yet another thing everyone blamed the Southside for.

"And we didn't jump him. There was a fight, Bulldogs versus Serpents". Sweet Pea added, his dark hues cold and hard. "And you see this?". He pointed at his bruised eye. "Your boy Andrews gave it to me". His spoke fast and annoyed. "Just before his girlfriend shot a gun into the air. I swear man, what the hell, do they have a thing for guns or something?". Sweet Pea hissed."Wait, what happened?". Jughead almost choked on his breath as he had missed all of this in one night. "And of course". Pea didn't bother to update Jug any further, standing up a bit more straight and a fake smile around his lips. "Northsiders get off scot-free, the rest of us are hauled in by the police".

Jughead sighed softly and looked away, however Fangs spoke up next. "It's payback time". The Serpent said, making some others nod. "What are you guys talking about?". Jug asked in confusion, not sure what they were planning to do. "What... What is that?". He pointed at the drawings on the table. "Is that a pipe bomb?". His brows furrowed together, wanting to desperately hear that it was all a joke. "Fogarty's cousin served in the army, he's going to build us something". Sweet Pea simply stated. "We'll do it after hours. I'll shut the Riverdale Register down". Fangs looked up at Jughead, who was getting angry by now. "You think blowing up a building will make things better?".

Sweet Pea rolled his eyes and curled his fingers around the table to prevent himself from bursting out and letting Jughead's head collide with the table in front of him. "It can't get any worse". The tall Serpent snarled. "Yes, Sweet Pea, it can". Jughead bit back. "Let me talk to Archie, let me figure this out". His eyes begging the Serpents to let him try that first. "Man, that's your answer for everything, talk and more talk". His barritone voice was getting heavier by now, causing some to swallow nervously. "We don't even know who you stand with". Sweet Pea shrugged, his eyes narrowing. "Us? Or them?". His jaw slacked and he leaned his hands flat on the table now. "You can't be half a Serpent".