1.5

Warning: sexual content

"Have me, Pea".

Sweet Pea looked at her lips as she spoke those words, his thumb caressing her cheek. He leaned down to press his lips to hers, his other hand spreading over her lower back to push her more into him. A shiver ran up her spine as she felt the denim of his jeans and the cotton of his shirt against her bare skin. He easily lifted her up by the back of her thighs as if she had the weight of a feather. Kate's legs hooked around him, her hands moving to his raven strands as their tongues touched. "I'm going to take you right here, angel". Sweet Pea muttered against her lips, no plan ever sounding better than that one to her ears.

He slowly went through his knees, his hands on her lower back to make sure she gently landed on the furry carpet in front of the fireplace. Kate moved her hands over his shoulders to the front of his shirt, starting to unbutton it. Sweet Pea was too impatient for it, tearing the last ones and shaking his arms out of the sleeves. Kate had seen him half naked before, but it was so much better to see his muscled body now, in this extra context. The flames of the fire left an orange glow around him, his skin tone seeming to deepen. Her palms traveled over his chest and to the pattern of abdomen that were firmly drawn onto his stomach. Her nails traced the sharp edges of his V-lines and he almost looked like a marble statue right in front of her, one who was sculpted by Bernini himself and belonged in a museum in Rome.

Kate's fingers reached the edge of his jeans, her fingertips moving over his belt buckle to start loosening it. Sweet Pea placed his mouth on her neck, forcing her to lay back down on the carpet. The heat of the fireplace started to warm up their bodies, his kisses becoming hotter as his lips sucked and nibbled on her delicate skin. His nostrils flared at the feminine, vanilla scent of her perfume, making him run his nose down the base of her throat. A soft moan escaped her mouth when the Serpent dug his teeth into her pulse, the sting of it causing the hairs on her arms to stand straight up. He briefly distracted her from her handy work at his jeans, yet she managed to somewhat continue it, unclasping the leather from the buckle. However, Kate didn't come very far as Sweet Pea grabbed her hands in his to pin them down next to her head.

She gasped at the movement, but another rush of heat moved between her thighs and soaked her core at the look in his eyes when his face hovered over hers. Sweet Pea's eyes had darkened, pupils blown wide and the color equal to the part of the ocean where the light couldn't reach, as dark as the pitch black night and just as black as his leather jacket. The dominance was written all over his handsome features, showing her that he was in charge and oh god she didn't mind it one bit. Yet deep in his orbs was a somewhat loving look to be found that made her heart flutter and her stomach turn upside down because of the butterflies in it. Their fingers laced together as he continued the assault on her neck, leaving his marks and biting into her soft skin. Sweet Pea let his mouth travel further down, finding the swell of her cleavage.

His kisses became softer, a bit more tender when he pressed his lips to the valley between her breasts. Kate let a soft breath she didn't knew she was holding slip out of her mouth when one of his hands traveled to her lower back and gently lifted her from the carpet, his other skilfully loosening the clasp of her lingerie. She slid the straps of her bra down her arms and let him take the piece of clothing away from her body. Sweet Pea's lips parted at the sight of her bare upperbody in front of him, her nipples erected and sensitive at the cooler air that blew over them when he removed her bra and the warmer air that followed by the flames of the fireplace. "Aren't you a sight for sore eyes, babe". He mumbled, stunned by her beauty. Kate twirled a strand of her hair between her fingers, eventually stretching her arms above her head.

He watched how she jutted her chest out for him, wanting him to lay his hands on her body. Sweet Pea didn't hesitate to slide his hands over her sides, her ribcage to let his big palms meet her breasts, giving the squishy skin a gentle squeeze. A whimper tumbled over her lips as he did so, her eyelids fluttering when he rubbed the pads of his calloused thumbs over the hard pearls of her nipples. His teeth sunk into his lower lip at the sounds she let out, moving his lips over her breasts and sucking her nipple into his mouth. The Serpent moved his hand down her stomach, slipping it between her thighs to feel her wet panties. Kate gasped as his palm cupped her core, bucking her hips towards him.