3.2

"I haven't been here in too long". Kate managed to say between the kisses he pressed to her lips. "Too long indeed". Sweet Pea hummed in response, briefly lifting his hands off her thighs as she was seated on the kitchen counter, his tall body between her legs. With rushed movements he shoved the leather Serpent jacket down his arms, throwing the thing over a chair close to him before their lips connected again. Now her brother and Jughead where off to get Toni, they had nothing to do. A lot of the Serpents went home and since the two just cleared the air between them, they had something better to do in Sweet Pea's trailer. His hands disappeared under her shirt as they kissed, his tongue swiping over her lower lip to deepen the kiss. Her tongue met his, a satisfying moan audible from his side. Kate helped him by lifted her arms above her head and he pulled the shirt away from her body, revealing her almost bare upperbody to him. Her fingers curled into the raven strands in the nape of his neck, a shiver running up his spine when he felt her manicured nails tickling his scalp.

Her lips were swollen and bee-stung by now, but they tasted amazing and he couldn't get enough of it. Her hands wandered down his shoulders, following the wide planes of his chest before she reached his abdomen. She rolled the hem of his shirtupwards, prying it off his body like he had done with hers. "Where are you going to take me?". She asked, her lips brushing over his earlobe. "My bed, babe. I'm still the gentlemen you ever knew". Sweet Pea had a lazy grin on his lips at the words he spoke. "And then to the best orgasm of your life". Kate dug her teeth into her lower lip, feeling his hands on her thighs and then on her hips, sliding to her bum when he lifted her off the counter and took her to his bedroom that was so familiar to her. It hadn't changed one bit in the weeks she hadn't been here. Sweet Pea dropped her on the bed, a soft laugh coming from her when she bounced slightly back on the mattress. He smiled and hovered over her, their lips connecting once more in a loving kiss.

He enjoyed Kate's touch on his body, her warm hands tracing the muscles that were drawn onto his stomach, his wide chest and his shoulders, back down to his hips. Her fingers fumbled with the button of his jeans, briefly distracted when another kiss was pressed to her lips. Kate had her legs wrapped loosely around his hips before her fingers curled through his hair again, a rush of excitement moving up her spine at the sweet kisses he left. His lips softly sucked and nibbled, his tongue wetting her skin when he descended further. Kate briefly sat up and reached behind her back to undo the clasp of her bra, letting the piece of underwear fall down on the floor. The Serpent's  hand cupped her face, noses nuzzling together before his hand trailed up her side, watching her sensitive reaction when the hairs on her body stood on end, a soft whimper tumbling over her plumb lips when his palm closed around her breast in a gentle way. 

His lips followed the valley of her cleavage down to her stomach. Sweet Pea unbuttoned he jeans and lifted her legs to slide them off her legs. His hands moved up her bare legs, feeling her silken skin and finding the elastic waistband of her panties. He hooked his fingers inside, slowly pulling them down her legs. Sweet Pea looked up at Kate when she took a sharp breath when she felt his lips on the inside of her thighs. He switched between both of her thighs before coming closer and closer to her aching core. His hands loosely rested on her legs, earning another gasp when his hot breath blew between her thighs. Kate arched her back slightly off the bed when his tongue delved between her labia, parting them with one lick that already send her soaring. Sweet Pea hummed as her wetness savored his tastebuds, burying his head deeper between her thighs. Exploring, teasing, nibbling, it never stopped and made her let her head fall back against the pillow. 

Kate felt her palms being a bit sweaty when they grasped onto the cold duvet of the bed, sparkling sensations moving like a million electric shocks up her spine. Sweet Pea's tongue slipped inside with a shallow rhtyhm before he pulls her nub of nerve endings into his mouth. His fingers came to aid his movements, gently wetting them with her slick before pushing them inside. A strangled moan was torn from her throat, her hips bucking his way with each thrust of his fingers. The Serpent looked up at her, watching how her chest heaved up and down and her lips were parted with the whimpers and moans, the angelic sounds she let out like absolute music to his ears, even better than his favourite song.  He was mesmerized by the sight, flattening his tongue against her sensitive clit before curling his fingers upwards. His fingertips brushed over the gathering of nerve endings inside of her body, a breathless cry falling from Kate's lips when his fingertips continued to rub softly over that spot.