2.5

"Jughead Jones, did you really think you've seen the last of me?". Penny said, looking at the other Serpents too before sitting down on a chair, leaving Jughead all alone in front of the group. "What's the snake charmer doing here? Dad?". Jughead pulled his jacket back over his shoulders to adjust Penny's hard grip on his shoulders. "No, I let her come here to help us". Tall Boy responded calmly. "We don't need Penny's kind of help!". Jughead's voice increased in volume. "You don't get a say anymore. Not since you broke Serpent law and hurt one of our own". Tall Boy spoke up again. Sweet Pea and Fangs shared a look, which they turned to Toni as they stood in front of them. The Serpent had to admit, it was kind of funny to see Jughead that startled in front of the group, but if Sweet Pea hated someone more than Jughead, it was probably Penny, so he wasn't sure what to think of this moment. He was just surprised to see her here, as he helped Jughead to get rid of her a couple weeks earlier.

"Penny was about to tell your dad. Show 'em, Penny". Tall Boy's voice filled the silence that rested on the shoulders of the Serpents. Penny lifted her arm and pulled her sleeve down, showing off her bruised arm where her tattoo was stripped from her skin. "That used to be my Serpent tattoo". Penny said, looking into FP's eyes as he was visibly surprised by what Jughead had done to her. "Until your son sliced my arm and left me bleeding in a ditch in Greendale. But I'm still willing to help the Serpents". She lifted her head and sat back, content as FP rubbed his temples. "Tall Boy showed me those eviction notices, they're legit. But, luckily, I can think of about 41 ways to stall the process. And I'm talking years". She explained. "What's your price, Penny". It wasn't even a question, FP just came straight down to business. "Blood for blood". Sweet Pea's eyebrows rose at her response, were they really going to cut off Jughead's tattoo? "I want back in with the Serpents and I want him kicked out". Oh, slightly disappointing.

"Oh yeah, one last thing. I want his tattoo carved off. And I want to do it myself". Penny grinned and turned to Jughead. Ah, there it was. "Stop, stop". FP stood up and his arms motioned for the whispers in the background to keep quiet. "We'll have a vote. We're not going to break more rules here". The Serpent king stepped away and moved to his office, probably to think about in how many ways he could kill either Penny or Jughead. Jughead stormed outside and Fangs was about to follow him as Sweet Pea pulled on his wrist. "Just let him, he'll know what to do afterwards". Fangs nodded slowly. "This is just weird, all of this. I get such weird vibes from Tallboy". His lips curled into a snarl and Sweet Pea hummed in agreement. "I get what you mean". He nodded. The doors opened again and they expected Jughead to come in again after cooling down inside, but it was Kate, beautifully dressed in the most classy dress Sweet Pea had ever seen. His lips slightly parted as she walked up to him, easily balancing on those heels. "What are you doing here, angel?". He asked, his arm curling around her lower back.

"Visting my boyfriend". Kate smiled sweetly, letting him pull her close against his chest. Sweet Pea studied her face and her sparkling eyes, the makeup perfectly highlighting her already stunning features. "Veronica's bullshit party evening, I forgot. You could sneak out". He grinned and she nodded. "And I took the opportunity of course". Kate's hand trailed up his arm as he just took his jacket off, feeling his warm skin against her palm as she moved it upwards over is bicep to his shoulder. "Hi, Fangs". She giggled as Fangs eyed the couple with a frown, already feeling left out. "Hi, Katie". He replied and the genuine smile broke through his face again. "You look beautiful, too beautiful for the old, stinky Wyrm". Fangs told her, however Kate waved him away. "I only wear this so my parents believe I'm still at the Lodge's". She rolled her eyes slightly. Fangs smiled at them and then walked away to give them a moment. "Babe, we have some club issues". Sweet Pea started, his hand resting on her hip now. "Oh, what kind of issues?". Kate asked, her eyebrows knitting together.

"Someone of our club, Penny Peabody, also known as the snake charmer, came back for revenge. Jughead asked her for help to get FP out of prison and he had to pay her price, but he didn't want to. We... He cut off her tattoo". Sweet Pea almost admitted he helped Jughead and hoped Kate didn't notice his correction, but the soft look that always lingered on her features hardened slightly and it made him swallow hard. "You cut off her tattoo?". Her voice lowered a bit and he avoided her eyes briefly. "A Serpent never stands alone". Sweet Pea muttered. "You're getting yourself into dangerous situations with those things, Pea. I don't want you to get hurt". Kate said, truly worried about him. "Just like the drug deal with the Sons". She crossed her arms over her chest, looking up at him to meet his eyes again. "Your brother". Sweet Pea's jaw clenched, sure Jax wanted to set her up against him somehow. "Not my brother, one of his mates". Kate shook her head. "I'm careful, okay? You don't have to worry, please". His big, rough hands cupped her cheeks to properly look in her eyes.