Chapter 1 : Weirdo is My Friend

Ming and Wayo lives in state since they were young and grow up together. They only have each other because of their parents are busy working so they end up staying in the pension or their hotel room alone. Ming have one older brother name's Kim meanwhile Wayo is the only child. They start become a bestfriend after Ming save Wayo from the bullies at their school and later they found out that their parents is a close business partner.

-Flashback-

At school, Wayo was walking alone at the pedestrian walk and suddenly someone pushed him hard to the ground. "Haha.. Serve your face slutty weirdo boy.." said the American kids. They started to kick hi, punch him and recording the video footage of him with a threat "As a son of influence businessman.. you don't want this footage leaked out.. aren't you?" said one of the American boy and smirked at Wayo. "Please.. let me go.. what did you want from me? I didn't do anything to you guys.." begging Wayo and the American boys just smirked "give me your money everyday.. it's not a big deal right?" answered one of them. "What? How can I do that?" asked Wayo and the American boy ready to strike a punch but he was stopped when someone grab his arm and snatched the phone. Wayo looked up and saw a handsome young boy was staring at the bullies 'Wow.. He is so tall and he is handsome as well.. He looks like a Thai citizen..' thought Wayo alone while watching that handsome boy. That handsome boy delete the video and walked straight to Wayo "Hey.. Are you Okay? Can you get up?" asked that handsome boy while reaching his hand to Wayo. The American boys startled for awhile and scoffed " What would happen if the world know two son of a big company in U.S is a gay and in a relationship.." said him. Later that handsome boy punch that American boy and warned him "Then what would happen to you if your parents and our teachers know you and your friends here are bullies in this school?? Huh? I heard your mom is a lawyer and your father is a policeman.. I wonder what they would do to you.." smirked that handsome boy and show the hidden CCTV behind the door.

"Dammit.. Let's go guys.." cursed the American boy and try to get away from them but that handsome boy grabbed the American boy's collar shirt " if I know you're trying to bully him again.. you're will be dead in my hand first.. then your parents.. you hear me?" warned that handsome boy with a stern voice and serious face makes the American boy gulped his saliva before nodded. That handsome boy release his grip and check on Wayo "Hey.. It's okay now.. he won't disturb you anymore.. by the way my name is Mingkwan.. but you can called me Ming.. What's yours?" asked Ming in Siamese cheerfully totally different from before. "Yo.. my name is Wayo.. thank you.." replied Wayo in Siamese. Ming nodded "You must be new here.. it's been many years I have met a Thailand boy here.. Can I be your friend?" asked Ming that makes Wayo nodded in happiness "Thank you.. but actually I'm not new here. We are in the same years and same class but we never talk with each other.." said Wayo sheepishly. Mingkwan furrowed his eyebrows and thinking hard to remember his classmate until he remember this one unsocial boy "Wait! Are you that weirdo? Sorry.. I mean.. that boy who sit at the front.. and won't talk with anyone.. Is that boy is you?" asked Ming and Wayo nodded. "Wow.. It's true then.. you are cute indeed.." praised Ming "Thank you.. and you are handsome too.." replied Wayo. "Let's go to the nursery and clean your wound.. he hurt you really bad.." said Ming and Wayo try to walk but the reflex action to protect his body from the bullies makes him use all his energy and weak. At the end, Ming force Wayo to get on his back and piggyback him to the nursery to treat Wayo's injury. After a little bit rest makes Wayo feel better and they walked to the class but their ways separated and Wayo stopped him "Aww Ming.. where are you going? The class will start in 5 more minutes.." said Wayo. "Today I'm lazy to attend classes.. I will borrowed the notes from you.. and if that boy tried to bully you again.. called me.. I will diced him for you.. see you later at the roof top my friend.. study hard.." said Ming and waving his hand while walking out to the rooftop.

After the class ended, Wayo went to the rooftop and find a sleeping Mingkwan. Wayo thought alone 'How can this guy be so perfect? I'm so jealous..' and his thought got disturbed with Ming's voice "Is my face that weird in your eyes?" asked Ming. Wayo shakes his head and give his note and Ming thanked him "You really is a good student.. How can your writing is so pretty..". "Wayo.. if anything happen to you.. you can called me.. I will protect you.."said Ming and give his number written on the paper. Wayo furrowed his eyebrows and give 'Are you trying me?' look and Ming immediately denied it "Hey.. wait.. don't get me wrong.. it's not what you think.. I mean if someone tried to bully you again.. I mean.. I'm so excited to know there's another foreigner here.. hey Wayo.. wanna be my bestfriend?? I don't have a bestfriend.. it must be great.. naaa.. naaa..." beg Mingkwan and Wayo can't helped but laughed at Ming behaviour " You are so weird Mingkwan.. I thought you are a gangster or something.. but now you looks like a kid.. sure why not.. I guess you are my first comrade I've made since 16 years I live here.." said Wayo. "Really? My honour Khun Wayo.. let's go home.. I hate school" said Ming and they walked together to their home. From that day, they always together and from that day, there are no secret between them.

-End of Flashback-

P/s : this idea came from my bestfriend when she confess to me that I was her saviour during our high school year.. that time she was bullied because she didn't up to date like others and quiet as well.. and I am her first friend who stand for her.. and until now whenever she want to cry.. she will think of me.. ☺ tq chinggu yaa...