Chapter 29 : You are OFFICIALLY MINE!!!

The wedding ceremony start and here are standing the nervous Mingkwan and Kittinan "Mingkwan.. calm down.." said Wayo to ease his friend. " you said it like it is an easy task.. one day you will standing in our place and you will know how nervous it would be.. I just want everything going like it plan.." answered Ming. 

"Mingkwan.. here.. drink some water.. don't worry too much.. everything would be fine.." said P'Pha and give a bottle of mineral water to Ming before he went to Kit. 

Forth who joined up later, walked in to Mingkwan and tapped his shoulder " Congratulations.. be a proud husband nong.. I know how nervous you are but here a little tips from me.. think about you and Kit's happy moment.. and everything will pass before you realized it.." said Forth.

In the other hand, Kit is playing with his finger " Ai' Kit.. I know you are nervous but take a deep breath and calm down a little bit.. you shouldn't be nervous than Mingkwan.." said Beam as an experienced married couple and Kit nodded. 

He take a deep breath and then Ming's and Kit's mom come in "Hey son.. wow.. you looks so handsome.." said Kit's mom. "Mom.. Mummy.. did you guys nervous like me too during your wedding?" asked Kit makes both of them chuckles "Of course.. but we are happy at the same time.. don't you?" asked Ming's mom. Kit nodded and smile when he realize that Ming will officially belongs to him just in a few minutes.

Just like his senior said, he followed it and it's true that he didn't realize the time until the pastor announce " you are now.... Husband and husband..". and they kiss.

-Flashback-

-Flashback-

Kit was scrolling his IG when he saw a post about the type of kisses and while he read it , Ming arrived at their room with a tired face shown. Kit smile at his boyfriend "Welcome Back Future Husband.." said Kit who is sitting on their bed with laptop on his lap makes Ming grinned. 

"You know, I was so tired but my tiredness is gone when I heard you call me that.. thank you My Kitkat.." said Ming while he walk to Kit and peck his boyfriend forehead. Kit chuckles and put his laptop away then give his Ming a way to rest his head on Kit's lap "Hurmm.. Is that means you want to protect me?" asked Kit while playing with Ming's bang. 

"huh? What do you mean? Why you asked me that kind of question in sudden?" asked Ming with a furrowed eyebrows. Kit shrugged his shoulder "Nothing.. I just find a post in IG about type of kisses.." answered Kit. 

Ming nodded "So? Kiss at the forehead means protection? Right?" asked Ming and Kit nodded. 

"Then.. this?" asked Ming before he touch his nose with Kit's nose. "Eskimo kiss.. a caring and loving like a mom to her children.." answered Kit. 

"This?" asked Ming and peck Kit's cheeks " A friendly kiss towards friends or someone not so close.." answered Ming. 

"This?" asked Ming again and kiss Kit's lips deeply "It's love.." said Kit after they broke the kiss. 

The next kiss makes Kit froze "Then.. How about this one?" asked Ming and wandering his lips, kissing Kit's neck to Kit's shoulder then his collarbone and leaving a mark. 

Kit didn't answered until Ming shakes his body "Huh?" asked Kit and Ming pouted " You didn't give me the answer yet.." said Ming. 

A stuttered Kit answered "Ouhhh.. it's a a a.. erm.. sexual desire.. ermm... it's means like you wanna have a.. you know..erm.." sighed Kit because he is too shy to say it loud and his shy action makes Ming find it cute. 

Ming peck Kit's forehead "It's okay.. I know what you mean.." said Ming and Kit looked up "You will protect me?" asked Kit. 

Ming looked down at his boyfriend and smile then nodded "Of course.. I will protect you.. and I have to.. I don't want to lose you.." answered Ming. 

Kit smile at Ming "Thank you Mingkwan.. I love you.." said Kit.

Kit stare at Ming lovingly "Mingkwan.. here.." said Kit and give Ming a jewellery box. Ming opened up the box and found out a pair of couple ring "Wow.. it so pretty.." said Ming. 

"You like it?" asked Kit and Ming nodded vigorously "I love it.." answered Ming. 

" But for what occasion? We already have our couple bracelet right.." said Ming and showed the bracelet that he wear. 

"This ring? It hold a one and only meaning.." answered Kit and Ming furrowed his eyebrows "What the hell you are saying Kitkat? Babyyy.. talk loud and clear pleaseeeee... I don't get it.." whining Ming makes Kit chuckles. 

" I mean.. What I want to say isss..." said Kit while Ming is waiting the answer in patient. 

( P/s: I really wana hit this kind of people.. always makes you waiting.. haha.. 😂😂😂)

Kit smile at Ming " Would you marry me? My future Husband Mingkwan Dechapanya?" propose Kit. 

Ming stare deep into Kit's eyes "Kitkat.. are you serious? I mean.. Is that okay with you?" asked Ming in worried. 

Kit nodded "Yess.. It's always you who makes me smile.. for this once.. I want to make you feel what I feel everytime you makes a surprise to me.." said Kit. Ming hug his KitKat " Thank you baby.. I'm so happy.. I thought I need to wait you longer.. Thank you so much.. I'm so happy.." said Ming and Kit replied the hug tightly " Anything for your smile hubby.." said Kit. 

After they release the hug, Kit attack Ming's neck to his shoulder and every part of Ming's body while Mingkwan stunned for awhile "Kitkat.. what are you doing??" asked Ming. 

Ming can feel Kitkat's smirked on his shoulder "You know what this type of kiss mean Mingkwan.. don't play dumb with me.. I know you want me so much.. you don't need to hold back anymore dear.. I'm all yours now.." said Kit and the table turned. 

Ming pushed Kit on the bed "Why did you wake up the beast while he is getting his beauty sleep baby Kitkat?" said Ming in groaned. Kit chuckled and wrap his arm around Ming's neck "Sorry.. but I know this beast won't ever hurt his beauty.. right prince Mingkwan?" asked Kit and attack Ming's lips and the sex date began. ( p/s : I'm still innocent.. haha :P )

-End of Flashback-