Chapter 18 : Dark Confession

From that day, Kit always sing a lullaby for Ming and from that day, Ming didn't have a nightmare every day like before anymore. He is 100 % has cure from PTSD and now he become like a normal teenagers who can enjoy his life watching cinema. The fake happy Mingkwan become a real happy Mingkwan who always smile and cheerful and Wayo is really thankful for it because he is missing that old Mingkwan so much. One day, Ming decide to confess and propose to Kit again so he invite Kit for a dinner in a hope that Kit will say yes to his proposal.

KIT POV

'Oh my god Kit, it just Mingkwan your junior not your crush or your lover.. just wear whatever you want because it just a fucking dinner dude..' monologue with myself and later I noticed my clothes are spread out on my bed. Suddenly my phone ringing and the caller is Mingkwan and I can feel my face are red and hot. As usual from Mingkwan, he told me that he already arrived meanwhile I'm still in a daze, 'WHAT SHOULD I WEAR ???' Damn Kit, just grab any clothes right now and damn that Mingkwan why he's here too early. 

My heart fluttered  when I see that kid smile and now he didn't give a fake smile like before anymore

My heart fluttered when I see that kid smile and now he didn't give a fake smile like before anymore. I am proud of myself even I'm not a good doctor like Pha but at least, I have cured this guy here. As usual a gentleman Mingkwan will open the car door for me and I smacked his hand "I still have hand.." I said. He just chuckled for my action that make me frowned then he went to the driver seat. Again, a gentleman Mingkwan put my seatbelt and our face too closed and I noticed that this MIngkwan is too handsome. It make me wonder why he choose me to court than a pretty girl because with that face and money he can get one easily.

 It make me wonder why he choose me to court  than a pretty girl because with that face and money he can get one easily

He bring me to a restaurant near the beach and of course it's so nice here and relaxing or in other words it peaceful. Mingkwan want to stay a night here and went back tomorrow without notice me in hand that makes me flustered for awhile before I give up with him. So now, I'm witnessing Mingkwan check in one of the resort nearby and after that, we going outside and seat at the seashore. Then I feel a moist lips and hot breath on my shoulder that makes me froze on the spot later I heard Ming's voice " P'Kit you like me too don't you.. coz you didn't push me when I hold you and hug you.. My Kitkat please tell me what is your feelings toward me" said Mingkwan softly. 

I need to admit I didn't hate his skinship but I think I'm also didn't like it either and I don't know what happened to me but what I know that, he is a guy and I'm also a guy. "You just like N'Yo Ming.. nothing else.. Beam and Pha also do lot of skinship with me.. I think it's normal for friends do a skinship like that" and I felt that Ming let go of his embrace and excuse himself. " P'Kit.. you can go inside the resort first.. I need to go somewhere and here my car's key.. you can drive it tomorrow coz I've forgot that I've something else to do here.. P'Kim asked me to meet him tomorrow.." said Ming and smile at me. It's not a smile that I know, I can see his fake smile and the way he said it didn't seem like himself later before I realize myself, I just follow him secretly.

 Ming sat down between the hiding rock and I hear him calling someone and I hear sniffing sound like he was crying that makes me stunned for awhile. Mingkwan that happy boy have cried once again and this is not because of the movie, PTSD or anything else but it because of me 'I make him cry..'. I felt like a knife stabbing my heart and it felt so hurt 'I make him cry.. I take his cheerful smile.. for godsake Kit.. you gonna regret it later' I said to myself but my ego is too strong. In the end, I make a decision to left Ming's car key at the front desk and took taxi to went back to my dorm..

MING POV

It hurts my heart much, P'Kit give me hope and yet he is the one who destroy it 'If I'm just a nong.. then why did you care about me that much? Why you even spent your night singing a lullaby for me? Why?' I yelled at P'Kit in my heart. I can't hold my tears myself and I wanna cry so bad right now, so I make an excuse from P'Kit and left him alone because seeing him makes me hurts more. I don't know what is my feeling right now but one thing that I know, I hate this feeling. It felt the same when I was in the prison and the only one who I can believe and the only one who give me an endless love is my bestfriend Wayo, so I end up calling him. 

Wayo picked up my call "Hello, whats now sweetheart.. I though you are on a date and forgot about your fake boyfriend here.." said him on the line. I just chuckled sadly and answered " Yeahh.. but the date turn into a disaster.. guess what?? I have broken hearted right now.. which means I got rejected.. you kn0w what.. this is a second time I feel abondon.. Shame on me right Y0??" I finished the sentences with a chuckles at the end. " MIngkwan.. where are you right now?" asked Yo "Usual spot when we are sulking with others.." I answered him.

-Flashback-

Wayo and Ming, a bestfriend like others sometime they fought with each other but sometime they stick together. They have a secret place that only known by both of them which means whenever one if them is missing in action, the other one know where to find him. The first time they found that place because both of them got scolded with P'Kim for not behave while P'Kim is in the meeting and since then, they always went there when P'Kim scold them. 

"Yo.. this is our secret place.. whenever you can't find me.. always remember I will be here.." said Ming to Yo and Yo nodded with a smile. "This is our secret place.. same as you Ming.. you know where to find me.." said Yo and Ming nodded. " But hey.. maybe in the future it will be four of us.. you know.. me and your partner.." said Ming while laying on the sand followed up by Wayo " Haha.. I guess so.. I hope it's gonna be happen...eventhought I don't know when.." said Wayo and Ming chuckles " It will happen when you fall in love so bad until you want to show this places.." said Ming and Wayo giggles "Crazy Ming..".

-End of Flashback-