Chapter 9 : Who Are You?

Phana POV

I saw my lovely boyfriend and his 'fake boyfriend' are coming toward us. Poor my baby boy, I saw dark circle under his eyebags which means he didn't sleep enough because of that Mingkwan but I feel relieved when he smile. How fortunate I am to have this cute boyfriend. I smile like an idiot until Beam spoke out " oi Mingkwan, where did you bring my friend last night huh? And why your face looks like you are just done crying" and he smirk at Ming. Ming just smile like a fool and gazing at my boyfriend and answered "Well, I bring your friend a.k.a my boyfriend to the mall and watch a horror movie together and looks like my secret had leaked out because of my dear friend here didn't turned down the call yesterday" and smirked at Yo before continued his words "I did crying but my face seems normal to me thought..". I saw my boyfriend expression said ' You're dead Wayo.. run for your life ' face right now. I grabbed my boyfriend's wrist and bid a goodbye and went for a lunch with my cutie boyfriend. I miss him, and thanks to Mingkwan last night, I cannot spent my time with my boyfriend so I'm getting my payback and I'm in heaven right now.

Ming POV

I saw P'Kit just read his note and avoid my eye contact meanwhile P'Beam are flirting with P'Forth. Geez, they are so freakin annoying and I spoke out my though loud " Get a room please.. my lovely brother P'Forth and my brother in law P'Beam " and rolled my eyes at them. Then, I saw P'Kit chuckled at my words and he looks soooo cute with his deep dimples. I saw P'Beam and P'Forth face are blushing and excused themselves. Yes! Now nobody will disturb me and my KitKat. P'Kit tried to stop them for leaving but I guess P'Forth can read my mind and dragged his boyfriend to leave us alone. I just sit front of P'Kit and staring at him. I can't believe he is older than me because he looks young and his sweet deep dimples make him look younger than me. His skin is fair and smooth and his lips looks like a honey and delicious to attempt and without I realized it, I just slammed my lips in front of him. He pushed me immediately and I can tell that he is too shocked that leave him speechless. "As expected, your lips is sweet P'Kit. Looks like I can't stop craving for it" I said and P'Kit gathered his notebook and stand up. He looks like he is annoyed with me but who cares about it, I just follow him then. As he kept fasting his pace, I keep following him until one second he stop absurdly front of me without notice and makes us kiss once again and obviously I love it. I heard he murmured to himself "Once again this position.. Geez.." and I can't stop smiling because the fact that he remembered it means that I do play a role in his life. I dragged him to my car and drive to my family restaurant without telling him as he kept asking me our destination in the car until he fall asleep but let me tell you if smiling KitKat is cute, sleeping KitKat is cuter. When we arrived, I wake him up by whispering to his ear " P'Kit, wake up.. We're already arrived.." I said to him. When he opened his eyes, I felt butterflies in my stomach as our eyes meet together but I just playing innocent until P'Kit pushed me before he wake up and get out from the car. I braved myself to grab his hand and drag him to our family cruise restaurant and unexpectedly, P'Kit didn't mad at me when I'm holding his hand.

KitKat POV

I was reading and I know Ming is staring at me. I just make myself focus on my notebook to hide my blushed face and suddenly I feel his lips on me. His lips is soft and after I snapped out I pushed his body far from me. "As expected, your lips is sweet P'Kit. Looks like I can't stop craving for it" as he said this to me, I can feel that my face is burning. I put my notebook and decide to leave him but it didn't success and he eventually followed me. He keep following me and make me feel annoyed so I stopped suddenly and turn my face toward him to warn him not to follow me but once again I feel his soft lips. I murmured to myself but I think it's not slow enough because he can listen "Once again this position.. Geez.. " and I saw Ming smiled at me and dragged me to his car with force of course and that is the reason why I can't fight with him because this kid is damn strong. I keep asking him where is our destination but he just smiled and didn't answered my question even how many time I asked him so in the end, I gave up and just fall asleep until I heard a soft voice is whispering to my ear " P'Kit, wake up.. We're already arrived" he said. when I opened my eyes, I saw a pair of sparkling eyes with a pretty smile in front of me and when our eyes meet, I have to admit at that time, I have butterflies in my stomach. ' He's handsome, his eyes looks so sparkling like an innocent kid and his smile is pretty ' I though too myself but how can this innocent kid have a big scar in his heart? I pushed him a little bit and stretch my body. Then, once again he hold my hand without notice but this time I just let him drag me because anyway I don't know where are we going so it's better for me in this situation. Later I realize he bring me to a cruise restaurant that make my eyes blink a few times because damn it is so expensive for a student like us and there's no way it is affordable for us but the way Ming walk in inside the cruise is just like he own it. ' What the hell is going on? I thought he is a poor boy and got a scholarship? What is this supposed to be? Who are you? '.