Chapter 28 : A Longing Happiness

"......this guy is the reason my P is smiling.." yelled Copter. Copter went to Ming and pulled him up " I'm sorry for my parents behave p.. thank you naa P... for bring in back P'Kit happiness.." said Copter and bowed at Ming. 

Ming furrowed his eyebrows " huh? Why did you thanked me? I would do anything to make Kit happy nong.. even I need to face my enemy.." said Ming. Copter smile " actually that time.. I'm really having a hard time because of my dad's pressure.. and I'm missing P'Kit so much.. so I went look for him at his university.. and then I saw both of you driving out from P'Kit faculty.. I followed you guys around.. and it's the first time I saw P'Kit laughing.. it makes me happy since I know that P'Kit have a great person with him.. that's why I thanked you P.. thank you naa P'Ming.. for give him a happiness that we can't give.." said Copter. 

Ming smile " Kitkat happiness is my happiness as well nong.." said Ming and tapped Copter's shoulder. " sir.. madam.. I know you hate me.. but I really hope you come.. not for us.. at least for Kit's happiness.. then.. I will excuse myself.. Sawadee Khrub.." said Ming and bid his goodbye.

-Flashback-

It's been a while since they met P'Kim so they decide to visit P'Kim once again. After they met with P'Kim, they decide to have a date tomorrow morning but since Kitkat have a last minute class, they will go after the class. For Ming, they only have an online quiz to answer so it doesn't matter for him. 

That morning, Kit carpooled with Beam since he didn't want to wake up his boyfriend and Ming promised to pick him up after classes. Kit's class ended earlier than scheduled time so he end up waiting for Ming at Medical Faculty's Canteen so do Phana and Beam. Later Wayo come and greet them followed with Forth "Kit.. want to come back with me or with Beam?" asked Phana and Kit denied "it's okay.. Ming will picked me up.. BTW why he is still not here.. I'm bored.." said Kit casually. 

Phana furrowed his eyebrows at Wayo and Wayo shrugged his shoulders meanwhile Beam and Forth look at each other. Right at the moment, Mingkwan arrived " sorry Kitkat.. I'm oversleep.. hehe.." said Mingkwan and peck Kit's cheek. 

" OH. MY. GOD! " screamed Beam and Kit closed Beam's mouth with his hand immediately " Shit Beam.. the hell you are screaming for.." said Kit in panic. " since when? " asked Yo to Ming " err.. since the day I told you I want to look for Kitkat replacement? " said Ming trying to avoid Yo stern gaze. " and why you didn't tell me? I've been worried for nothing you jerk.." said Yo while crossed his arm. 

" SURPRISE!! " said Ming happily and get a smacked from Yo. " Kikat!! Help me!! " said Ming hiding behind Kit makes Kit laughed " enough you guys.. how old are you guys? " asked Kit in laugh showing his dimples. 

" See Forth, Phana.. I've told you guys already.. they will be a couple within this year.." said Beam clucked his tongue. Forth chuckled " yes dear.. you are right.. " said Forth and kiss Beam's cheeks. Phana nodded " since you are right.. here 1000 Baht.. It's yours.." said Phana and give the note. 

" err.. Kit.. Pha.. you don't want to stop them? " asked Forth pointing at Yo and Ming who are running around. Kit and Pha only shakes their head " Kit.. did we have a relationship with high school kid? " asked Pha jokingly and Kit shrugged his shoulder later he pulled Ming's hand " let's go Mingkwan.. I know you miss Nong Yo.. but you can continue later.." said Kit then excused themselves. 

" Forth.. let's go to the temple now.." said Beam and Forth furrowed his eyebrows " for what? " asked Forth. " I want to pray for 6 of us happiness.. it's been a while I saw that dimple.. right Pha? " said Beam and Pha nodded then the couple separated their way. 

Ming and Kit went inside the mall with linked hand " you want to eat first Kitkat? Hungry yet? " asked Ming and Kit nodded " yess.. I'm hungry.. my energy has gone already.." said pouty Kit. Ming chuckled and pinch Kit's nose " cute.. let's go.." said Ming and they walked in to a pizza restaurant.