Chapter 6 : Stranger A.K.A Mingkwan

I went upstairs to the ballroom to find Pha and Beam later I realize that guy followed me. When Pha and Beam saw me, “What is going on Kit? Why your face so red?” asked Pha but I just keep silent that make my bestfriend look at me with a questioned mark on their head. “So? Have you done with Ming yet?” asked Pha and I shrugged my shoulder “Oooh.. that guy is Ming.. I just need to compensate him since it’s my fault.. That’s it..” I anwered them with a poker face as I think I show them. I saw he went near Wayo I guess as far I know from Phana because he always told us about how much he fall in love with that boy and want to make him his. I saw they looks so sweet and touchy with each other then Wayo touch Ming with his concern look all around his face later I heard Phana is hissing “ Why they need to be that touchy.. I wish they are not having a feeling with each other..” said Pha and suddenly I heard Forth’s voice “Don’t worry Pha.. that kid didn’t have feeling for your Wayo.. trust me..” said Forth. Beam asked his boyfriend “And how did you know about it Forth?” asked Beam with a furrowed eyebrows. Forth smiles “The first time he greet me, Wayo tag along with him so I thought Wayo is Ming’s boyfriend.. but turn out Wayo is his guardian angel.. Don’t worry Pha.. Wayo like you as far I remember what Ming tell me before..” explained Forth and tapped Pha’s shoulder. The main questions is why I feel glad they are not a couple? Any explaination? As far I remember today is the first time I met him as I think alone until Forth voice wake me up “ By the way Kit.. Are you okay? Why did you look kind of doomed.. I think?” asked Forth and I shakes my head “Nothing.. I’m fine.. it just I’m hoping your nong won’t asked me to pay him with an expensive dinner..” I answered. Forth and my gang furrowed their eyebrows and look at me “What?? He looks like a poor kid okay..” I said to them and Forth laughed hard at me “Trust me.. You won’t believe me if I tell you who is him..” said Forth and dragged Beam along with him leave me and Pha alone but later Pha went talk with Wayo so at the end I just take a taxi to my dorm alone.

After I arrived at my dorm,  the first thing I did is lie back on my bed and touch my lips “not bad..” I thought alone and unconsciously smile like a fool. I didn’t realize that Beam is watching me until I heard his voice that start teasing me “ oi Kit.. what the hell happened to you,, don’t tell me that you fall in love at the first sight with that handsome stranger guy which is Mingkwan.. at the parking lot just now and you guys are kissing huh…” said Beam with a smirked on his face. ‘What the hell he can know this.. didn’t he already went upstairs?’ I thought alone while giving him a frowned but in the reality I felt so hot right now. I felt my face is blushing and I throw my pillow to Beam and asked him to get out from my bedroom “ get out Beam.. this is not your room.. get out from my room and go to sleep” I said and try to pushed him away. Beam make a sad face and pouted “But I can’t sleep.. I’m bored.. Pity me Kit.” He answered me then I give a reply that make his face red as tomatoes “ then go make a love with your hubby.. bye” I said while push him out of my room’s door as I slammed the door and lock it this time. I kept thinking about that kiss because well, it’s my first kiss but who would have guess I get my first kiss from a guy and when I remembered it, somehow it makes me angry as well ‘He took my first kiss.. dammit!’. To forget about those things,  I took my towel and went to the bathroom for a shower to cool down my feeling and forget about it. After I refresh my body, I lay back on the bed as I was get ready to sleep until an unknown number keep spamming me. I feel annoyed at first then when I saw the owner profile picture on LINE, my mind got blank.

P’Kit..
P’kit..
P’kit..
P’kit..
My P..
Aww,, you sleep already?

What the hell. Who are you?

its me, your boyfriend a.k.a guy that crash on you at that basement..

what the hell, boyfriend your ass,, 
its 4am in the morning you know.
So, what did you want for compensation?

I want you to treat me a dinner tomorrow

Is that it? Just a dinner?
I’m fine with it. Ok deal.

I assume this guy is a poor guy because I never heard about this guy as far I remember and let it slip what Forth told me yesterday so I throw my phone beside and continue sleeping. Today I have a chemical classes, Pha is flirting with Wayo on the phone and I don’t know when they started meanwhile Beam is too focused with the lecture and suddenly I feel my phone vibrating.

P’kit..
Don’t frowned..
You gonna aging quickly you know.. but I still like you though.. <3

When I looking back, I found that stranger with N’Yo are staring at us. “ehem.. Pha,, looks like your boyfriend are missing you.. did you have some date later” said Beam and smirking at Pha. “its not just my boyfriend but Kit boyfriend also here too” as Pha teasing me and without realising my face is red and Beam is dumbfounded. “Since when?” asked Beam and I protest it “What? That stranger is not my boyfriend Beam.. Don’t believe Pha.. he’s lying..” I answered and smacked Pha head “ shit Pha.. what you are talking about?” I asked Pha and he smirked at me “ I know what happened Kit.. Yo told me everything..” said Pha and I can only swallowed my saliva ‘I’m doomed’.