MingYo Special

*Before Kit and Mingkwan collide at the party.

Wayo POV

Usually Ming would come and pick me up but why he didn't come yet. It's been an hour since my class end, and he didn't even pick up my call. I keep trying and trying but only the operator woman would answered my phone. I felt uneasy ' Perhaps something happen to Mingkwan?' with that in my mind, I just decide to walk to Ming's department and went straight to the field. 

I found someone that I know which is P'Forth since Ming had introduced him to me. So I went straight to P'Forth " sawadee khrub P'Forth.." I wai him and his expression seems suspicious in hurried but he still accept my greet " err.. yes nong.. what's wrong?" asked P'Forth. 

"Mingkwan... did you know where is him?" I asked him directly. "errr.. nong.. do you wanna go with me? Meet with Mingkwan.." answered P'Forth but why he looks nervous? I just nodded " yess.. lead me please.." I answered. 

I followed until we stopped in front of a car that I sure belong to Mingkwan. " Err P'Forth khrub.. I thought you will bring me to Ming.. but why we need to take Ming's car where is him?" I asked him. 

" Nong.. I will tell you something but please don't freak out.." answered P'Forth. I nodded once " No need.. Mingkwan is at the hospital right??? Just bring me there.." I told P'Forth. P'Forth nodded and drove me to the hospital and there I saw Mingkwan's classmate is waiting in front of the emergency door. All I can do is crying all day all night until all the people left me alone with P'Forth but meanwhile P'Forth went to buy me some food, it suddenly makes me feel so lonely and I started to bawling again ' What if he injured badly? What if he dead? What if he can't remember me?'

All of those thinks start to wandering in my mind and then I saw a pair of shoes belong to my black night "Mingkwan?" and when I looked up, I saw that person is smiling to me " hey.. sorry.. I can't pick you up today.." said him. My eyes let out more tears " You really.. what happened to you.. how you can be in accident? Don't you know how worried I am.. I thought something wrong.. I'd told you to be becareful.." I spoke out everything.

Mingkwan POV

I was running to catch my paper when suddenly I felt hurt and fly high then later, my sight is black. When I woke up, the lighting was greeting me and IV is flowing inside my body. Later the nurse come in and said that I had been in a car accident and receive a stitch at my head. 

Then I remember about Wayo ' who picked him up? Did he safe?' with that in my mind, I asked the staff nurse when I can get out from this room. Luckily I only have minor injuries so I don't need to sleep in the ward but my heart broken when I saw my guardian angel is crying hard and walk straight front of him. 'Oh my god.. look what happen to you Wayo..' as I looking at his tired face. 

When I greet him with smile but then he cried out more with his over thinking, I can only pulled him into my arm and rock his body left and right while saying " I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to get hurt.. it's just an accident.. I'm sorry.." then I release my hug. 

I wiped Yo's tears " stop crying.. I'm not dying yet Wayo.." I joking with him to received a weak punch from Yo "idiot.. who allowed you to get hurt.. if you dead.. I won't cry..it's meaningless to cry over dead people.. so please don't get hurt.." said Wayo and I can only nodded " Okay Wayo.. I'm sorry angel..". After awhile, P'Forth come with a handful of foods but since all of us is tired, we just decide to eat at our own room.

P'Forth want to drive but I volunteered my self to drive since it's my car as well but of course someone is sulking with me. " Babe.. stop sulking please Yo.." I tried to soothe him and he keep quiet " Yo... sweetheart.. darling.. angel.. what else?" I tried to make up with him. I heard Wayo sighed " I just don't want you to get tired.. it's not a day since you get out from the emergency room Ming.. you should have rest more.." answered Yo. 

"hey.. I'm fine.. don't worry.." I assured him and hold his hand then I chuckled "if people saw us being like this.. they would said we are a couple.." I said and Wayo smack my arm lightly. 

" Are you guys sure you're not just a bestfriend Ming?" asked P'Forth to me and I laughed " See Yo.. I've told you.. Yes P.. we are just a best friend.. but that kind of best friend who willing to sacrifice everything for him.." I explained to P'Forth. 

I saw P'Forth nodded at the mirror " you guys are really something else huh??" said P'Forth with smile. After we dropped P'Forth at his dorm, I asked Wayo for a walked at the nearby park then a while after we walk, suddenly Wayo talked to me "Ming.. I'm begging you naa.. please don't get hurt again.. I need you with me.." said Wayo. 

" ohh really?? Then what about P'Pha?" I smirked at him and Wayo pouted " you are not the same with him.. he is my boyfriend.. but you are the only one that I believe in my whole life.. you are more than my family.. whenever I need a strength, it's always been you.." said Wayo. 

I nodded " really... I will try my best Wayo.. I promise.." I said and put my right arm on his shoulder. 

Wayo chuckled " you don't know how scared I am.. I'm even thinking about the worst situation and ready to sacrifice myself for you.." said Wayo and I'm looked at him " I warned you Wayo.. if you really love this bestfriend of you.. don't ever do a stupid things like that.. okay?? I still need you to take care of P'Kim for me.." I answered him. 

Wayo smiled to me " how about this.. I promise you I won't do the stupid things.. and you need to promise me not to get hurt again.. deal?" asked Wayo with a handshake. I smiled and received the handshake "deal dear guardian angel.."

P/S : this story is half percent based on my stories.. 

I have a friend that didn't blend well with her families member. It's been 9 years for our friendship. When our secondary high school, we stayed in the hostel and the families can visit us on Saturday and Sunday but as I remembered, its really hard to meet up with her family. 

When a holiday come and we need to go back to our home, she won't go back home and the same reason " both of them are out station and her siblings are at her grandma house. In the end, she will come back to my house. 

Even now, she only went to her home when I have my semester break. If not, she won't go home and she would come to my university instead. Then, I had an accident and warded for a week. There's a sentences that I still remember till now " Please don't get hurt.. I want you around me for a long time since you are the only one I have left.." said her. 

Till now, her family and her can't get well and she will cried every time we talked on the phone. Can I just kidnap her and let her stay in my house? Huhu..