Chapter 3 : Promises @ My Hometown

Ming POV

Wayo said I'm not useless but why I think the opposite? Why I feel my parents send me to P'Kim because they are ashamed of me? I hate adult and I hate everyone who love to use other parties. Now I'm in the flight departing to Thailand together with my best friend Wayo who is sleeping soundly beside me. 'I don't know what is gonna happened in the future, maybe they will throw me away but at least I know I still have this boy by my side' I talk alone while I'm staring at Wayo. When we arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport, I saw P'Kim is waiting for us at the front gate and he is smiling widely at us. "Wow Ming.. I never know your P'Kim is a handsome guy like you.. so lucky.." whispered Wayo to me and I'm chuckled at him "then how about you? You are cute.. so lucky.. last time I met P'Kim is 1 year ago.. when he came visit us.." I told Wayo. I know P'Kim is the one who suggested to my parents for me continued my study here but I'm not mad at P'Kim because he is the only one who really stand by my side in my family and he is the one who solve my cases at freedom. I run to hug my brother "P'Kim.. hurm.. your perfume smell nice.. you have a date aren't you??" I teased him and his face turn red. Wayo chuckled at our behaviour "This is why I asked my parents to give me a brother.. you guys are so cute together.." said Wayo and pouted. P'Kim chuckled at Wayo and patted his head "Ming said.. you are his guardian angel.. that's mean you mean a lot to him.. thank you Nong Yo.. for staying with Ming and I can be your P too.. if Ming don't mind.." said my brother and laughed at us then he takes the trolley to his car with us walk along at the back.

Wayo POV

".. I can be your P too.. if Ming don't mind.." said P'Kim and laughed at us and laughed at us and I just dumbfounded "What's that means? If you don't mind? Are you that possessive with your P?" I asked Ming while followed P'Kim. "Well you know. When I was little.. P'Kim is so popular in school.. so he don't have time with me anymore.. and from that day.. I won't allowed anyone to get near P'Kim.. because I'm afraid they will snatch P'Kim from me.. spoiled brat I am.. didn't I ?" asked Ming and chuckled. "Haha.. you are.. but for me.. it's kind of cute.." I said to Ming and he thanked me. P'Kim drive us to his apartment but before that, he went to drive through because he didn't have anything for us in his apartment.

Ming POV

Ming POV

It's time for us to continue our school year here at Thailand and that night both of us cuddling with P'Kim and of course I allowed Wayo to be his Nong too because I'm already a big boy. He advice me "Ming.. don't trust anyone at your school.. Well I know you are strong to fight the bullies.. but this is not your school at states that our parents played a big roles.. I'm not like our parents at your school and if there's anything happened, I can't run to you immediately.. same goes to you Nong Yo.." said P'Kim but I think it can't be as bad as P'Kim said right? The first time we walk in into the class, everyone look at us like we are weirdo and there's one boy who looks innocent come and asked me "Hey Ming.. Are you really rich kid? You really lives in state?" and I just smile because for me the money is not mine but my parents and I'm just riding it. Me and Wayo are always together but after I played basketball, I rarely walked with him to school. One day after I've done practiced, there's one junior come to me in panicked and said Wayo got bullied by my classmates. When I reached there, that innocent guy is beating Wayo and asked for his money "Give me money.. haha.. What would you do? That Ming is not here to protect you..". "You looks innocent but who would have thought you are just a trash.." I said to him and he smirked at me "Heh.. looks who's here.. pretend to be a hero huh??". I try to calm myself but it explode when he punch me then later the disciplinary teacher come and stop us. There's also one time, when I saw my girlfriend is cheating on me and the reason is "I don't want you.. I only want your money and because you are handsome.. but I found someone is richer and handsome than you.. so get out of my face.." said that girl. From that day, it's hard for me to believe people and love anymore because I know now, what they chase is not me but my money. My motto from that day is 'Play Them Before They Playing You'.

Wayo POV

Sometime, I have been thinking to hide from everyone because I'm so sick with the bullies but now I realized that I have a super hero with me. I don't know why but today I feel so sad and I guess Ming noticed it "Yo? Are you okay? What's wrong? Are you hungry? Why you are so quiet today?" asked Ming and I just smile. "I don't know what would happened to me if not because of you Ming.. I might commit a suicide.. Thank you friend.." I said to him and hug him. Ming furrowed his eyebrows before he smile "Weirdo but that is my friend.. same goes to me.. enough.. let's eat.. P'Kim said he will get home late.. so he remind me to eat first.." said Ming so we end up eating sushi. While I was eating, I saw a dazzling figure is walking into the restaurant "Oii Ming.. do you remember Khun Phana?" I asked him excitingly. Ming nodded "Ooh.. Your first love? Yes.. Why?" he asked me and I pushed his face toward P'Pha direction "Damn.. this is fate.." said Ming and I nodded. I didn't realize how long I'm staring at him until our eyes met and my reflex act to avoid him but I guess it's too late when he asked me "Nong Yo? Is that you?" asked him and both of us wai at him. "Sawadeekhrub Khun Phana..'. P'Pha smile "Aww.. P'Pha is preferable.. What are you doing here? I mean in Thailand.." he asked me. " I came to continue my last school year here with Ming.." I answered. "Ohho.. you always together.. then .. study hard and come to Chulalongkorn University.. I would welcome you.." said P'Pha and winked at me. After I met him, I feel so happy "Mehh.. looks who's smiling.. you really like him that much Yo?" asked Ming and I nodded "Funny isn't it? I don't even know much about him but I really love him a lot.." I said. Ming shakes his head "Love at first sight is damn scary.." said Ming and both of us smiles.

Ming POV

We came back and saw P'Kim is waiting for us "SawadeeKhrub P'Kim" greet Wayo in smiles and walked straight to our room like an idiot. "What's wrong with your boy nong? Smiling like that? I told you to take your dinner.. not to have a date.." said P'Kim meanwhile I can only shakes my head at that idiot " No!! We don't have a date.. he reunite with his first love P'.." I explained and P'Kim nodded. "Study hard Ming.. I know you still have a scar in your heart with our parents.. study hard.. get into a good university.. makes them proud of you.. proved to community they are wrong.." said P'Kim and I remembered it's been few weeks before the final exam. I nodded "Yes P'Kim.. I promised you to study hard.. make mom, dad and P' proud of me.. and be a great person like you P.." I said and smile then P'Kim patted my head "have decide the university you want yet?" asked P'Kim. I scratched my unitchy head "err.. that I will follow Wayo.." I answered and P'Kim asked "Where? Why?". "Actually.. that Wayo want to follow his first love guy.. so.. I guess it's Chulalongkorn University then.. and for me.. I just worried about Yo.. you know right.. Wayo always got bullied by others.." I answered. P'Kim furrowed his eyebrows " Guy?" asked P'Kim and I gulped my saliva but then P'Kim smile " It's okay.. I don't mind about it.. Nong Yo got himself an awesome guy huh? That university is awesome Ming.. good luck and if you prefer a guy.. make sure that dude is an amazing guy if you want our parents blessed.." said p'Kim in laughed and I just dumbfounded "What the hell P? Why you expect to date a guy? And you know I'm demisexual.. I don't even want to date a girl anymore.." I answered P'Kim and pout just to receive another laughed "Really? It's not a crime to fall in love with the same gender Nong.." said P'Kim and I just furrowed my eyebrows. "Then I guess there might be a boy out there who can makes this stubborn kid falling in love with him huh??" said P'Kim and winked at me then walked into his room meanwhile I just sit at the lounge thinking about my promises and P'Kim words 'Falling in love with a same gender is not a crime huh?'.

P/s : forgive me if this chap is bored..