Chapter 17 : A Song 4 U

The day after, Ming come at the stall near their university with a cheerful smile on his face and greet them with a delighted heart. Meanwhile all of them are confused what is wrong with Mingkwan today. Wayo is in daze when he look at his bestfriend behaviour that morning since the Mingkwan that he know for many years won't ever start his day with a sincere smile glued on his face and to be truth, Wayo really longing for that cheerful greeting from his bestfriend.

 Wayo is in daze when he look at his bestfriend behaviour that morning since the Mingkwan that he know for many years won't ever start his day with a sincere smile glued on his face and to be truth, Wayo really longing for that cheerful greeting f...

 Actually the gang doctor promised to eat breakfast together since their class start at 10 AM so they have time for a peaceful breakfast. Of course Phana want his Wayo to tag along so when there is Wayo, there is Mingkwan too. Wayo asked Ming to join them as well and Beam automatically would tag Forth along with him. While everyone is in dazed, there is one guy who have ripped tomato colour on his face and that guy is doing his best to avoid Ming's eyes. " hey Wayo.. good morning guardian angel.. did you have a nice day yesterday?" greet Ming and embrace Wayo tight with his smile on his face and peck Wayo's cheek and of course Phana frown with jealousy written on his face.

Wayo POV

I saw Mingkwan is walking toward me and sit beside me with his genuine smile that I am longing for. The smile that I have seen for the last time I saw at State appeared again. "Hey Wayo.. have a nice yesterday?" asked Ming and hug me tight with that smile plastered on his face come as a package with a peck on my cheek. Without I realized, after I saw that smile again, a small drop of tears coming out from my eyes. "Mingkwan!! I miss you so bad.." I replied Ming's hug tighter when I said that and I saw the gang doctor and Forth are still in the daze. 

We released the hug " Long time no see Wayo.." said Ming with a grinned and I can't help smiling too. "Yo.. guess what? I don't have that nightmare yesterday.. I slept in peaceful.. and it's soooooo great.." said Ming and I saw he takes a glance at blushing P'Kit. I furrowed my eyebrows " and the trigger is? " I asked him eventhought I can predict that it have something relate with P'Kit. 

Ming give me a big smile and pointed his finger at P'Kit "P'Kitkat voice calm me somehow.. he makes me feel relax again.. I don't even realized when did I fall asleep yesterday.." said Ming and I smile at P'Kit "Thank you P.. I owe you one this time.." I said to P'Kit and ruffles Ming's hair "I guess you found your cure now.. is that mean you didn't need me anymore?" I asked Ming with a smirk.

Ming shrugged off his shoulder and nodded " I think so.. isn't that nice? So you and P'Pha can spend more time together.. everything can become normal again.." said Ming with furrowed eyebrows. I heard P'Pha cleared his throat "Wayo.. eat first.. you can interrogate your Ming later.." said P'Pha and I followed the command. I feed Ming his breakfast while asking him "So? How can P'Kit soothe you yesterday? Care to explain Mr.Mingkwan?" I asked with a serious tone while furrowed my eyebrows. 

Ming scratched his unitchy head and gulped his saliva "Well.. actually I was trembling hard last night so I want to call you.. but you said you have a date with P'Pha.. and I don't want to be the third wheel and disturb you guys.. so I just end up waiting for your call.. and then when I heard my phone ringing.. I thought it's you.. but turn out.. it's P'Kitkat.. and I asked for his help instead.." said Ming.

Kit POV

".... And I asked for his help instead.." said Ming and I can feel an intense gaze from my member like want me to give an explanation meanwhile I'm burning and I can't help smiling a little bit while trying my best to hide it. Wayo nodded and hug Ming again "I'm so sorry Ming.. I forgot to call you yesterday.. I'm so sorry.. you don't hate me right?" asked Wayo after released the hug and looked straight at Ming' s eyes. Ming smile at his bestfriend's Wayo and shook his head "Nope.. it's okay since I already found my medicine here.." said Ming and walked straight to me and hug me. 

It's kind of embarrassing but it is feels nice indeed when he hug me like a koala. I tried my best to free myself from Mingkwan "Oi Mingkwan.. let me go.. you idiot.." I yelled at Mingkwan but he ignore it so at the end I get fed up and just let it be. "Oi Kit.. let him be.. and answered me at this instance.. why did you call Mingkwan in the first place?" asked Beam with a furrowed eyebrows. "Nothing.. just want to check his condition.. whether he is good or not.. that's it.." I answered. Beam smirked "or because you are worried about him? Why and how did you know he is good or not?" asked him and I just rolled my eyes. 

" Where did you go together? And why I don't know about this?" asked Neam again and I rolled my eyes again "We just went to watch the movie together.. end.." I answered. Beam smirked "Why you didn't asked me instead Khun Kit?" asked Beam and my turn to smirk at him "asked you? How? You are too busy making love with your boyfriend.. should I expect that you would agree to join me?" I asked him back. He cleared his throat and nodded "So what is your relationship now?" Beam asked me and I just furrowed my eyebrows "What kind of question is that? Obviously Senior-Junior relationship.. what else?" I asked Beam.

After I answered Beam's question, Mingkwan release his hug from me and excuse himself out of nowhere. After Ming walked away, Beam smack my head "Idiot.. what are you doing.. go chase him.." said Beam. I furrowed my eyebrows "Why should I ? I didn't do anything wrong.." I answered and Wayo stare at me "just so you know P'Kit.. Ming is sulking with you right now.." said Wayo. "What are you waiting for Kit? Go ahead and settle with him.." said Beam and I can only sighed and nodded "Fine.." I run to catch with Ming and stopped him front of his car before he can get into the car.

Ming POV

When I heard P'Kit answer, I feel disheartened and decide to excuse myself. I relase my hug from P'Kit "sorry guys.. I have a work to do.. goodbye P'Kit.." I said to him. 'Senior-Junior huh?' as I walk along the side road to my car. I open my car's door to get in but it was stopped when I heard P'Kit's voice calling my name "Mingkwan! Wait!" screamed P'Kit. "Aww.. P'Kit.. What's wrong?" I asked him trying my best to smile. P'Kit sighed "Are you mad at me?" asked P'Kit " and why do you think so?" I asked him back. P'Kit shrugged his shoulder "I don't know.. Beam told me that you are sulking with me.. are you?" he answered. 

'So you don't know the reason, don't you P'Kit?' said my inner monologue. I just smile and try to excuse myself but again he stop me again "errr Mingkwan.. I don't know what is my fault but pleaseeee forgive me.." P'Kit said. "If I forgive you.. what would I get?" I asked him with a smirked. P'Kit scratched his head "Err.. I can sing a lullaby for you tonight.. if that is okay with you.." answered P'Kit and it lit up my mood again "Okay.. deal.. I forgive you then.." I said later that night P'Kit sang me an English song from Glen Hansard – Falling slowly.